People over eacting when they dont get what they want aka drops when with groups

So I"m master farming with random ppl and this exalted orb drops now we were doing a master at the time.So i'm here like a noob as in i'm like ok but i'm poor as shits in this game and waiting for the person to leave. He/She leaves after we finish the master quest then he/she says "give me back my exalted." Me i'm here thinking why, when you left and you should know this by now that whoever clicks faster gets it whenn ppl are trying to you know pick up stuff they want. Also he doesn't notice it till he leaves. Oh and compared me to him he has better gear he running a low life build and well i have such bad gear i can get like 2 shotted.
"
whoever clicks faster gets it

And that's why I hate playing in SA parties, while you're doing your best to kill everything some other player usually picks up all the good stuff.
Man that's some lame shit their even by my standards lol in terms of you jacking the dudes shit but hey It's technically the guys fault unfortunately.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Well in the end the dude reported me apparently so we'll just have to wait and see what happens
Not your fault he left it behind.

I will often be the last to leave an area in a public group just so I can pick up all the stuff that other people miss.
Last edited by Tantabobo on Aug 28, 2014, 2:29:35 AM
That doesn't make sense.
The exalt is yours, get reported or not, I don't think you will get any form of warning.
Relax and play the game and continue looting the nice stuff.

I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
Last edited by bunnyxian901 on Aug 28, 2014, 2:33:39 AM
Kinda makes you want to bring back FFA loot. The 'grab and don't die' epicness of it...

however, I haven't partied in a very long time.
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
I have never played in a public party. If I did, I'd not join FFA or SA ones, though. I sometimes party with friends (from elsewhere), just an individual person at a time, and we use SA for that. It doesn't matter, though, whoever needs an item gets it.

Just play with decent folks.
"
Zanixx wrote:
Kinda makes you want to bring back FFA loot. The 'grab and don't die' epicness of it...

however, I haven't partied in a very long time.

I liked when it was only ffa, had a blast ;)
The exalted is yours fair and square. This has been going on for a long time now. This is another perfect example of why permanent allocation should be set to default.

I have ninja'd an exalt before though,it was awesome.
SA usually works in my favour. But its always shit been the victim. so therefore....

GGG need to sort this out... SET PA TO DEFAULT!!
Last edited by KingCroc on Aug 28, 2014, 6:41:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info