The Chaos Vanguard community recruiting - All leagues, accepting new players - everyone is welcome!

Hello, I'm posting this thread to let you guys know that the Chaos Vanguard community is recruiting new people.

What is The Chaos vanguard

The Chaos Vanguard is a massive gaming community wich has been founded by long term friends and people who love gaming. The community is always looking for new members. We have over 100 players online everyday. The community is mature, relaxed and fun.

What other games we play

League of Legends
Archeage
Infestation
H1Z1
Smite
Counter-strike
Dota 2
Heroes of the storm
World of warcraft
And more!

What can you expect from us?

Group mapping and grinding!
Daily master farming!
Weekly events!
Teamspeak server
Streaming support
To have fun!

What are our aims?

Our aims are to grow big and active guild in Path of Exile, to play on all leagues and to be helpfull and nice to new players!

Requirements to join

There are no in-game level requirement, only thing required is that you have Teamspeak 3 and microphone. Since we are mature community, age of 16+ is a MUST!

How to join?

If you are interested to join our community, go to our Teamspeak 3 server and wait for a mod to talk to you, also go to our website and sign up for the forums

Teamspeak 3 server IP : 92.222.19.30
The Chaos Vanguard website : http://www.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

If you are not sure what to do, you can always contact our players in game, you can also inbox me here in the forums!

Officers and Leaders
DarkWur / Blusthoe
Tao_Jones
OPTICOM / _TheLastShadow_
Last edited by Nohwursti on Jan 8, 2015, 3:51:00 PM
Hey, i'm also one of the leaders from The Chaos Vanguard. Just want to tell everyone to feel free to pop in to our Teamspeak channel whenever they want in case you just want to see what we're like. We will do our best to make you feel at home
3 new members already, we are growing :)
After not playing this game for so long i forgot how good this game actually is.
Indeed, the new expansion got me into playing this again
lets see
you play many games : i like
you play poe : i like
you have fun : if the answer is yes then i'd love to join
and im too lazy to get on TS now maybe tomorrow!
(ill understand if i dont get answer now since im not doin what im aksed to :P)
@MooNight009 Just get on ts when you are ready to join and wait for a moderator to talk with you :)
You are playing on rampage league or other leagues?
Not at the moment, just on standard
This game is perfect to play in short sessions. And the standard league is most relaxed for this. no stress of not wanting to die ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info