[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

EE wont work, because the triggers are pretty random.
You could trigger five times fireball without triggering arc for example.
Plus heralds would mess up EE, cause you have elemental damage added to spells.
EE would perma increase the mobs resistances...it would do 1 thing: make the build worse.
EXALTS>EXAMS
"
skieZ wrote:
EE wont work, because the triggers are pretty random.
You could trigger five times fireball without triggering arc for example.
Plus heralds would mess up EE, cause you have elemental damage added to spells.
EE would perma increase the mobs resistances...it would do 1 thing: make the build worse.

I was thinking about that with the Heralds after I posted.

Any thoughts about the Zealots Oath though?
IGN - AUROREALIS
Death is an option - I choose it!
Check out my shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/173199/page/1
"
skieZ wrote:
The shotgun nerf kills the mainway this build works.
Huge dps due to the huge amount of procs, while shogunning bosses.
Blastings video isn't really relevant because first: he has fully mirrored gear and second: he still has the actual gems, not the changed ones.
CoC gem got nerfed on beta already.
And TBH even with his FULLY MIRRORED gear the video isn't that good. The damage seems really..."Low" for the cost of gear he has.

It actually demo's quite well what our single target will be and even aoe.

Obviously I don't have the beta gems, but you also forget spells are getting buffs, we'll have golems, spell/es buff jewels. How about relaxing and seeing where everything will end up with finalized 2.0 changes before going on suicide watch with the doom and gloom dis build is dead!11!! GGG HATES COC!!1!!

Been through the "build is dead" shit when 1.3 nerfs were announced. The people in this thread most likely have the gear/currency to make this build work still.

lastly, the damage in that video was low? Mirrored gives you tanking/es ability. That's it. Dual voids will do the same dps for far less exalts. I guess literally oneshotting everything (minus palace dom second phase) isn't enough to quantify high damage.
Last edited by Solishaw on Apr 23, 2015, 1:09:26 AM
"
"
skieZ wrote:
The shotgun nerf kills the mainway this build works.
Huge dps due to the huge amount of procs, while shogunning bosses.
Blastings video isn't really relevant because first: he has fully mirrored gear and second: he still has the actual gems, not the changed ones.
CoC gem got nerfed on beta already.
And TBH even with his FULLY MIRRORED gear the video isn't that good. The damage seems really..."Low" for the cost of gear he has.

It actually demo's quite well what our single target will be and even aoe.

Obviously I don't have the beta gems, but you also forget spells are getting buffs, we'll have golems, spell/es buff jewels. How about relaxing and seeing where everything will end up with finalized 2.0 changes before going on suicide watch with the doom and gloom dis build is dead!11!! GGG HATES COC!!1!!

Been through the "build is dead" shit when 1.3 nerfs were announced. The people in this thread most likely have the gear/currency to make this build work still.

lastly, the damage in that video was low? Mirrored gives you tanking/es ability. That's it. Dual voids will do the same dps for far less exalts. I guess literally oneshotting everything (minus palace dom second phase) isn't enough to quantify high damage.

Give this man a coo... a mirror !

Ok sorry for the newb post earlier about RF. I am coming form a LLST build. The issue I was having was reading the first page only and trying to get RF to work. Not knowing how RF works was the biggest issue, and after finding out that you don't need it 99.9999 of the time, I finally just dropped it. My gear which is above is what I am trying out atm. I have tried the dual voids which I still have, and I know that I am losing 2 power charges, but my ES is a LOT more. I need to find some boots, and level up a little more to take advantage of the skill tree.

Oh yeah made that wand today.
Keep in mind it's not all doom and gloom. Some spells and support gems are being buffed and now we can get spell leech on jewels.
"
Mamoux wrote:

Ok sorry for the newb post earlier about RF. I am coming form a LLST build. The issue I was having was reading the first page only and trying to get RF to work. Not knowing how RF works was the biggest issue, and after finding out that you don't need it 99.9999 of the time, I finally just dropped it. My gear which is above is what I am trying out atm. I have tried the dual voids which I still have, and I know that I am losing 2 power charges, but my ES is a LOT more. I need to find some boots, and level up a little more to take advantage of the skill tree.

Oh yeah made that wand today.

Couple notes about your setup, with the removal of CWDT + EC i recommend recoloring your wand to RGG and throwing 20% Blood Magic + Enhance onto your blood rage. This will add a very nice chunk of aspd.
PLS skill tree for witch 80 lvl FAST
just my luck I respec to this build, and all I hear is POO POO about CoC.
Any chance for an updated tree? been looking through the later posts, so many different ways ppl have spread their points ;|

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info