[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

very impressive dps and speed killing atziri.
although i cannot deny the feeling that this somehow ruins the fun of poe for many players out there - because they know there's a build out there that does probably 100 times more dps than theirs and facepalms atziri.
even kaiserin's wander build (which requires 1k+ exalts to build) goes down the drain compared to this coc demolisher.
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
"
Perz wrote:
very impressive dps and speed killing atziri.
although i cannot deny the feeling that this somehow ruins the fun of poe for many players out there - because they know there's a build out there that does probably 100 times more dps than theirs and facepalms atziri.
even kaiserin's wander build (which requires 1k+ exalts to build) goes down the drain compared to this coc demolisher.

Pretty confident there are more build which can do similar things for a similar budget. I have a few in mind which I might release at some points. :)

In the end it's just a gigantic optimization problem.
IGN: Pirteloli
"
caiog9 wrote:
Is there a particular reason you use barrage instead of Power Siphon to activate CoC? I am positive you have a good reason for it but I can't figure it out. It would seem to me as if Power Siphon would allow you to drop Power Charge on Crit and allow you to have more DPS by adding a third attack to CoC.

Another question: Due to the high DPS, would the build be viable if we did not use Atziri's Acuity and got Vaal Pact instead?
Because Cast on Crit rolls per hit and Barrage with GMP hits 24 times a second compared to Power Siphon's 15 (with GMP), not to mention that Power Siphon costs 13 mana at lvl 1, while Barrage only 8, making it a lot easier to sustain using only Vitality.
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
Should i take vaal pact if i dont have acuities? pretty much only thing i dont have
Last edited by mgcrywolf09 on Aug 28, 2014, 10:55:16 AM
"
mgcrywolf09 wrote:
Should i take vaal pact if i dont have acuities? pretty much only thing i dont have

You would have to use a life leech gem then. Vaal pact would make the leech from the belt completely vanish due to rounding issues if I remember correctly and the leech from the atziri flask would be far too little.
IGN: Pirteloli
FOR THE GOD EMPORER

-

*hust* great build 11/10 killed uber.

Bueno bueno bueno.

Why are you still reading this post tom.

Stop it, it will just get worse.

Cant stop you can I =<.

Link

Last edited by peyter on Aug 28, 2014, 12:03:50 PM
Is it possible to make it work with only 1 Void battery and with no atziri gloves :( I mean atleast for normal atziri kills :<
Have you thought about ice spear + lightning ball for packs?
Free Bump to this insane build.
Genius.
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
Thanks for the build!
You are awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info