[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
My first day with Headhunters. Check out the movespeed. +438%....and I didn't even use my Vaal Haste. Love this.

i have a headhunter, it is a PURE BEAST in temporal chains map (ps i dont play this build)

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
I have a couple decent wands for sale.

The 2nd one can also get the elemental leech mod. The build feels a lot less squishy with 2% leech vs 1% especially without acuity vs relect mobs. 2% leech and an ok ES shield is better than double void batteries for normal mapping in my opinion. Much cheaper as well.

Any price in mind for these wands? I may be interested in 1. PM me or we talk ingame, IGN: Dkodr
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Jonix wrote:
Thanks for the build Tom, very fun.

Just thought I'd post and share a very viable alternative setup to acuity's for those of us on Rampage (where they are practically unattainable) I'm sure Vaal pact has been mentioned before, but here's my setup, and my DPS loss is pretty minimal. (relative to just switching to acuity's. Since I'm running this on rampage, most of my gear still needs work.)

You could think of this as a mid-range shatterchuck setup. Not cheap, but not 400+ex (besides the Shav's, the rest of my gear is about 10ex lol)

Skill Tree
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBCLEMfQ18DjwOSA5cEH8RDxFQEZYUcRZAFy8c3B0UHU8ksCW8KPoqCyo4LR8vbzIJNbk2PTboOlI__EKjRX5GcUcGTLNQMFcrV8lYr1nzXGtd8l9qY0Nmnmr6bEZtGW1sb55wUnC7cNVybHKpdwd4DXvXfll_xoCkgseDCYRIhX2G0YcTidOMC49Gj_qQVZMnlSCboZykn8uio6crqW6smKyqtAy1SLl8vYLAGsHFwfPDbcae2RPbXtvn34rfv-GI6GbpAuoY6rrsGOyw8uHz6vcy99f46_rS_rM=

Explanation:

Alright, so without acuity's you run vaal pact. With Vaal pact you have to run life leech gem in chest AND get about 5 life gain-on-hit to cast barrage. (i have 3 on my wand and 2 on a ring, Could also go with 2-3 lgoh and an eleron ring or ammy)

The problem is obviously dropping a link for life leech. Instead of dropping a spell like arc, i dropped PCOC. To make up for this, I run a power charge generation setup on my gloves (Barrage-COC-Arc-PCOC). I'm currently testing different power charge generators, but like this so far. Per Cast, I get a charge for each barrage cast (1) and for each COC arc (generally 2). I attack ~4 times a second, so usually i get full charges in 1 second. TO maintain these charges, I just need to weave in an attack every ~14 seconds (or use a doedre's elixir and weave an attack every 28 seconds)

**note/edit I've tried the Herald curse on hit Assassin's mark for power charges. Didn't like it as much. Didn't have complete control over generating power charges and for atziri would need to find a different solution.***

So, to run the PCOC generator U need to drop some gem's and/or run unset rings (unset rings would use Blood rage/Righteous Fire) Yes you lose some crit, BUT if you look at the Skill tree, I make up the lost crit by grabbing the best nodes for this build on the entire tree....Eagle eye, conveniently located by....vaal pact.

With these changes, I still can run Herald of Ice, Herald of Thunder, Discipline, all purity's, and haste. I also kept my Immortal call setup. I still empower my purity of fire and Discipline (for 97% fire res). I had to drop an enhance'd bloodrage and cast bloodrage from my unset. However since you grab Berserking (18% ias) I have a net increase in IAS even after dropping enhance. (about 6-10% ias depending on ur enhance gem level)

I hope some of you find this helpful. Don't despair if you can't/don't have God-mode Gloves. Vaal pact is still very viable but you need to make some sacrifices.

Here's some of my gear links
Spoiler

I've been attempting to run a similar build (though on standard) as I only have a shavs and a few exalts. The build is so much fun but I've been having a lot of issues with survivability and am thinking of switching out.

I currently do not have vaal pact or acuities and am running 2% cold leech with arctic breath and ice spear. The issue is that I'm not leeching enough. If I get hit, I have a hard time regenerating health and at times I have to hit vaal discipline to live through small damage. I can leech enough to maintain blood rage but if i get hit hard (usually by physical or chaos damage), I am unable to leech my life back up. Clear speed and DPS really has not been a problem for me though I've only been running 71 and 72 maps. Please help as I am considering giving up on this build I've had so much fun with.

Stats:
Barrage chance to hit: 90%
Barrage chance to crit: 84.2% with charges
Ice Spear DPS: 2.7k dps
Arctic breath DPS: 2.6k
2% cold leech
4.5k ES
Capped resists

Also want to note that I have not had much trouble with monster reflect. When I see it I use my flasks and am fine even without vaal pact. If I do not see it and use my flask I'll barrage once or twice, almost kill myself and hit vaal discipline. I have not tried map reflect. Bleed stacks on the other hand has gotten the best of me on several occasions.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Note I was once had vaal pact and literally had minimal leech but that was when I first started the build right when Tom put it on reddit and I did not have optimal gear.
Last edited by caiog9 on Oct 31, 2014, 12:28:30 AM
^Get more ES on gear. You can craft up to +20% GLOBAL increased ES on rings and amulets for 1 exalt and an open suffix.

I'm at 7400 ES and none of these items cost more than 2 exalts.
Last edited by aff1nity on Oct 31, 2014, 3:23:46 AM
"
caiog9 wrote:
"
Jonix wrote:

Just thought I'd post and share a very viable alternative setup to acuity's for those of us on Rampage (where they are practically unattainable) I'm sure Vaal pact has been mentioned before, but here's my setup, and my DPS loss is pretty minimal. (relative to just switching to acuity's. Since I'm running this on rampage, most of my gear still needs work.)

You could think of this as a mid-range shatterchuck setup. Not cheap, but not 400+ex (besides the Shav's, the rest of my gear is about 10ex lol)

Skill Tree
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBCLEMfQ18DjwOSA5cEH8RDxFQEZYUcRZAFy8c3B0UHU8ksCW8KPoqCyo4LR8vbzIJNbk2PTboOlI__EKjRX5GcUcGTLNQMFcrV8lYr1nzXGtd8l9qY0Nmnmr6bEZtGW1sb55wUnC7cNVybHKpdwd4DXvXfll_xoCkgseDCYRIhX2G0YcTidOMC49Gj_qQVZMnlSCboZykn8uio6crqW6smKyqtAy1SLl8vYLAGsHFwfPDbcae2RPbXtvn34rfv-GI6GbpAuoY6rrsGOyw8uHz6vcy99f46_rS_rM=

Explanation:

Alright, so without acuity's you run vaal pact. With Vaal pact you have to run life leech gem in chest AND get about 5 life gain-on-hit to cast barrage. (i have 3 on my wand and 2 on a ring, Could also go with 2-3 lgoh and an eleron ring or ammy)

The problem is obviously dropping a link for life leech. Instead of dropping a spell like arc, i dropped PCOC. To make up for this, I run a power charge generation setup on my gloves (Barrage-COC-Arc-PCOC). I'm currently testing different power charge generators, but like this so far. Per Cast, I get a charge for each barrage cast (1) and for each COC arc (generally 2). I attack ~4 times a second, so usually i get full charges in 1 second. TO maintain these charges, I just need to weave in an attack every ~14 seconds (or use a doedre's elixir and weave an attack every 28 seconds)

**note/edit I've tried the Herald curse on hit Assassin's mark for power charges. Didn't like it as much. Didn't have complete control over generating power charges and for atziri would need to find a different solution.***

So, to run the PCOC generator U need to drop some gem's and/or run unset rings (unset rings would use Blood rage/Righteous Fire) Yes you lose some crit, BUT if you look at the Skill tree, I make up the lost crit by grabbing the best nodes for this build on the entire tree....Eagle eye, conveniently located by....vaal pact.

With these changes, I still can run Herald of Ice, Herald of Thunder, Discipline, all purity's, and haste. I also kept my Immortal call setup. I still empower my purity of fire and Discipline (for 97% fire res). I had to drop an enhance'd bloodrage and cast bloodrage from my unset. However since you grab Berserking (18% ias) I have a net increase in IAS even after dropping enhance. (about 6-10% ias depending on ur enhance gem level)

I hope some of you find this helpful. Don't despair if you can't/don't have God-mode Gloves. Vaal pact is still very viable but you need to make some sacrifices.

Spoiler

I've been attempting to run a similar build (though on standard) as I only have a shavs and a few exalts. The build is so much fun but I've been having a lot of issues with survivability and am thinking of switching out.

I currently do not have vaal pact or acuities and am running 2% cold leech with arctic breath and ice spear. The issue is that I'm not leeching enough. If I get hit, I have a hard time regenerating health and at times I have to hit vaal discipline to live through small damage. I can leech enough to maintain blood rage but if i get hit hard (usually by physical or chaos damage), I am unable to leech my life back up. Clear speed and DPS really has not been a problem for me though I've only been running 71 and 72 maps. Please help as I am considering giving up on this build I've had so much fun with.

Stats:
2% cold leech
4.5k ES
Capped resists

Also want to note that I have not had much trouble with monster reflect. When I see it I use my flasks and am fine even without vaal pact. If I do not see it and use my flask I'll barrage once or twice, almost kill myself and hit vaal discipline. I have not tried map reflect. Bleed stacks on the other hand has gotten the best of me on several occasions.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Note I was once had vaal pact and literally had minimal leech but that was when I first started the build right when Tom put it on reddit and I did not have optimal gear.

Get a cheap 4% Shavronne's Revelation. GG
"
caiog9 wrote:
"
Jonix wrote:

Skill Tree
Spoiler

Explanation:

Spoiler

Stats:
2% cold leech
4.5k ES
Capped resists

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:

if 'm not wrong, with 5400 es, ur es leech rate is capped at 1080/s. but with acuity it removes that, so either way you'll have to increase ur max ES to have better leech, personally i think 2% leech isnt that bad, unless u go facetank some high physical damage mobs.

And i see SaiyanZ doing well also with 2% cold leech w/o acuity. so maybe it's ur playstyle ?
fasdfgdsad

Last edited by ssebastiann on Nov 1, 2014, 12:27:40 AM
So after running dual voids for a while I got my hands on a nice shield and decided I wanted to try and craft a wand to go with it on a budget craft, The idea was to alt-regal hybrid spell dmg, spell crit and crit chance on a prophecy wand and master craft the rest with multi mod and spelld dmg / cold leech. The result cost me a total of around 8 exalts.

Going from dual Void Batteries my damage got cut by more or less 45%, but I gained 3000 more es and 1% cold leech. Tested it against Uber and it went very well, was worried the damage would be to low but it worked excellent.

Rest of my gear can be found here...
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1083796
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Which two spells are considered the best to use? Also, which version of Doryani's to get?
"
wehrberg wrote:
Which two spells are considered the best to use? Also, which version of Doryani's to get?

For general mapping and clearing Freezing Pulse and Arc is the best.
Arctic Breath and Arc works nicely as well, for clearing Freezing Pulse is still better, it pierces and doesn't get stopped by Courtyard fences for example.

Single target Fireball + Arctic Breath is the best. It's what you would use for Atziri bosses etc.

For mapping you can also replace Pcoc-gem with Assassins Mark. I get seasick and annoyed by the constant curse casting noise and color, but it provides good dps.

Edit: Get a Cold dmg doryanis.

Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Last edited by MindR on Nov 1, 2014, 5:23:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info