SRS DPS Calculator (Powerful&Easy2Use)

Google Drive Link to Calculator

I made this because it lets people answer many questions about summon raging spirit for themselves. I also made this because some people are making outrageous claims about how much DPS their SRS builds do.

Suggestions for use:
1. Decide what support gems to use.
2. Compare DPS of self-cast vs multi-totem.
3. See how much cast speed equals how much increased minion damage for your gear/tree. (1% cast = 2% MD for me)
4. See what curse to use. See what 2nd curse to use. (Elemental Weakness and Flammability)
5. Decide whether vaal haste / flesh offering / elemental equilibrium is worth it. (YES!!, yes, Yes!)
6. Decide whether hatred/haste is better than to anger/wrath. (Yes, much)
7. See how long a fight has to last in order for you to do more DPS than someone who has X DPS with an attack or spell.

----------

Instructions
1. Make a copy of the spreadsheet.
2. Adjust base stats to reflect your character's gear and tree.
3. Adjust what gems/auras/curses you want to use. Write 1 to use it, and 0 to not use it.
4. Don't modify the grey-ed out boxes.

----------

Please post any mistakes you notice here!
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2016, 9:59:13 AM
Bump. Any bugs found? Any cool discoveries made?

Last edited by MatrixFactor on Aug 30, 2014, 1:12:47 PM
Fixed a major bug with multistrike and minion damage thanks to RicoKGB.

I love you
This is pretty hard to use from just taking a look. The labels for the boxes are vague at best and there are no notes at all. I'm sure it works very well but I personally find it a pain to use in it's current state. If you could make it more user friendly and have some more information about each box etc I think you'd have a really popular application on your hands.
"EASY2USE"

*clicks on link*
*sees a massive mess and cluster* of a Google spreadsheet*
*closes tab*

For "easy to use", I would refer OP to any number of other community-produced utilities for examples. Procurement, the iLevel autohotkey script, the Vorici Chrome Calculator, poe.trade, etc.

For one thing, I have no idea on that Google spreadsheet which parts I have to change, and which boxes are for display only. Besides, a utility based on a spreadsheet app (either Google or Excel) does not make for a user-friendly experience. Something programmed as a web interface with input boxes + toggles + drop down boxes (like poe.trade) or a standalone app (like Procurement) would work better and feel far less cluttered.
"
HoosTrax wrote:
"EASY2USE"

*clicks on link*
*sees a massive mess and cluster* of a Google spreadsheet*
*closes tab*

For "easy to use", I would refer OP to any number of other community-produced utilities for examples. Procurement, the iLevel autohotkey script, the Vorici Chrome Calculator, poe.trade, etc.

For one thing, I have no idea on that Google spreadsheet which parts I have to change, and which boxes are for display only. Besides, a utility based on a spreadsheet app (either Google or Excel) does not make for a user-friendly experience. Something programmed as a web interface with input boxes + toggles + drop down boxes (like poe.trade) or a standalone app (like Procurement) would work better and feel far less cluttered.

There are notes and labels. If something is unclear, ask questions here.

It's easy to use compared to my old calculator which was a integer program that you had to modify and submit to an online solver.

If anyone wants to make a UI, feel free to, but this is too niche of an application and really should be implemented ingame by GGG anyways.

hi,

thanks for the amazing calculator. no idea how recent the version is, but I found a glitch in the lightning damage calculation, triggered when adding Wrath to the mix.
formula was : =C43*(1+C14+0.41)*(1+C122)*C127*D43*0.7

looks better changing C127 by (1+C127).

thanks.
what are N Jewels? o0
ING: Pan_Samolodzik
Love the calculator.I feel Anger is adding a lot more damage than it probably should. I'm not entirely sure yet how flat damage on anger works on minions exactly but if I add Anger's flat damage with aura effect to the BASE fire damage on SRS, it comes out to about 250k dps boost. If I let the calculator do it for me, it will show an 850k boost. Maybe there's some double-dipping of multipliers?

Love this calculator though! Seems the most accurate I can find.
Last edited by Radjehuty on Sep 25, 2015, 8:07:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info