How to Build Wealth (in PoE)?

As far as I know, this is true only for currency drops. Normally, both xp and currency drops are greatly diminished when you outlevel an area by more than ~5-8 levels (no penalty at +2, 2.5% reduced drops per level over that). However, the currency penalty stops once your character hits 68: that is, a character of any level will not suffer reduced currency drops at all in level 66 zones, and will suffer only a minor penalty in ~62+ zones.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
3 + charlvl/8 = how high level you can be be fore you get less Exp/currency drops from a zone.
Pardon my weird english, i'm on my phone
Last edited by rasvaag on Aug 28, 2014, 12:53:07 AM
I was wondering if they didn't apply to level and only to currency then what change was made when Dominus was added in. Because IIRC they said that you would be able to get to level 100 just playing merciless difficulty. Sure it will be a lot slower than mapping but it is possible. That is why I figured that they had to do something like making it where the game sees you as level 68. So what was the change, that is unless they made a change before the patch was added so that everyone that wants to get to level cap you have to do mapping.
Learn item prices. Make shop thread w/ b/o. Always be selling. Pretty simple.

I havnt found anything good yet but one ilvl 62 white 6L i sold for 2ex, yet have 7 ex lvl 66 selling trinkets like gems and shit.

Last league I had over 50ex by lvl 80. look forward to that again.

Two - you can flip all day

ex:

WTB 10 GCPs:1ex
WTS 8 GCPs:1EX

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 28, 2014, 2:00:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info