[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Hi I would like to join from Denmark. My IGN: HeistLili. I have some 500 hours of solo play experience. But no guild experience.
I play usually 2-3 hrs a day. I started playing more in Harvest and this is my 2nd league.
I play challenge league SC and would like to join your Guild.
poe account name : mavisivy
ingamechar : MavisIvy_SB
Thank you :)
I've played in some leagues but never as much as this one. I have zero Guild experience, i guess I would like it.
I got some free time so I'm playing and experimenting the game a lot now.

In-game character: Lightingner

Thanks!
Hi i would like to join your guild, as i am looking for people to play maps and chill on other activites. Whatever is needed for help since i mostly play aurabot. My IGN: IlostS
This Summoner would like to join if the guild is recruting
Character Name: WuSpecmancer
Highest Level: 95 (Softcore)
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: Nov 2016
Country/Time Zone: GMT +8
Average Hours Played Per Week: 20-40 Hours
Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.): STD/League
I'm a slow casual player, currently working on making an elementalist build. In Endless Delve my IGN is Nyninian. Planning to do the flashback event too.
Ηi i am looking for a casual build to relax and healp each other my name is nick and 30 years of age and i play since beastary leuge ign atm is QGasoline but i w8 for flashback event mostly, would love to join you
Hello,
I would like to join the guild for group playing and company
have many 90+ chars
started at Torment league back in the days
time zone: GMT +2
25 y/o
Thanks in advance
Hi i am very interested to join this guild
My IGN: Hovie
thanks!
Hey!

I would like to join your guild.

I started playing roughly two months ago and i'm just looking for a group to interact and play with.

If you need more information, just ask. :-)

You can catch me on my Assasin (zeddi_cocassin) or any of my other chars (zeddi_cyslayer or zeddi_eledeadeye).

Cheers!

zeddi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info