[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

IGN: Mersenne_Four

Very active, can expect to see me on any day of the week. Mostly play softcore temp leagues and just enjoy helpind players with things they are having trouble with. POE has started feeling kind of lonely so just have been looking for something more social. Would love an invite!
Last edited by MersennePrime on Apr 22, 2016, 3:17:13 AM
Hi there, I'm a very casual player. Just started play POE before Perandus. Would like some company. This looks like a friendly guild! Could I ask for an invite? Thanks!

IGN: Cerceaux
Hello. Just came back to PoE and wanted to join a guild.

IGN : Azubu
IGN: Prophimeme lvl 73
Your guild looks nice and I would like to join. I am some what experienced played since open beta but I only play hardcore temp leagues. Would be cool to get an invite I have never got into the whole guild thing on this game, was in a very inactive one that had 5 people on at peak hours so I finally decided to look for a new one.
ign is Asimobo, new player looking for help and a guild.
I am really interested to join :) I am a eu player from The netherlands, My IGN:TouchOfHell
Yup, like everyone else, I'm sorta looking out for a guild with more than 4 members online at a time. If yer not full, toss me an invite.

IGN @Agony_Unleashed
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Hey I would like to join the PIG guild!

IGN: Hentalicos
taken
Last edited by Idgiveafkaboutu on Jul 9, 2016, 7:13:50 AM
I am a newbie of this game and want to join your guild. Thanks! :D
IGN:GameWithKen
Last edited by kensir32 on Jul 9, 2016, 6:16:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info