[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Last edited by TheFireWyrm on Jan 18, 2024, 1:21:19 AM
i love to join a guild, and i am new to the game, so please guide me along :D
IGN:tornadosmash
Hello,
I would like to join your guild and have some fun :)

IGN: Anastasopon

This is my first character, so I hope I can get some guidance, should you accept me
This looks like a guild for me! I posted a thread looking for just this kind of guild a few days ago. I have a number of characters 80+ which I'm slowly working to turn into 90+ and always have stuff to donate.

Can I please get an invite? IGN Raekone

Also, what about Pigs Inspire Greatness? (PIG, not PAG) ;)
Hello all,

I just started playing POE and would love to make new friends as well as assistance and guidance. :)

My IGN is Gaesaekiya

Thank you :)
Last edited by PokemonMastr on Apr 23, 2015, 8:46:25 PM
Sounds like a good spot to land - got a couple 85's and quite of bit of gear to donate to new players
IGN fizzbolt
Chromehead
I would love to join this guild. I'm new to the game and like to make some new friends to play with (:
IGN: TheWildDick

Excuse the name, I all the names i could think up were taken, and I didn't expect this game to be so additing :P
Last edited by godkid619 on Apr 23, 2015, 11:12:00 PM
I would like to join your guild my current IGN is RandomTemplarBuild. This is my fourth character to play and have fun with and i hope to have a good time in the guild and help people out
Hi there! I am new to this game. Can I join? Thanks!
Hey, Im just getting back into the game, although admittedly I was never very rich! Anyways looks like your Guild is fairly newbie friendly so could you give me an add?

IGN: Dark_Witch_of_the_North
Last edited by Piggy_Slasher on Apr 27, 2015, 9:41:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info