[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

hey,
i'd like to join pig. i'm based in Australia and my in-game character is Mike_The_Shadow
Hi Piglet.

Bump ^
I am looking for a guild just like this,

NAME - LLmaliceLL
This looks like a guild for me! I like to help other players.

Please add me for 11 auras / culling.

IGN: DeVliegendeHollander
Last edited by Defased on Oct 12, 2014, 9:22:23 AM
Hi, I would like to join PIG :D

Im From Canada and want to join to help others.

IGN:_WaveyRanger_
Hello. Any chance someone could invinte me too? NoxQQ

IGN: NoxQQ

I am on standard btw ^_^
Last edited by bloodlover on Oct 12, 2014, 12:44:46 PM
I'm posting this to try and help a little. Piglet didn't put me up to this or anything, but I'm here to let you guys know that donating points to your guild will help you all grow and become better and better. Even a 10 point donation is great. Those donations add up and you all can get more stash tabs and members. You guys are doing awesome, so far. I would love to see your guild do much better, though and by you guys donating points to your guild, you will be making a great investment into your game/guild experience and help others to benefit from the philosophies of your guild, which I am very impressed by. I would love to see Piglet and you all grow and do as much good stuff, that you do, for as many new players as you guys can handle.

To donate points, you click on the "shop" button's "buy packs" menu and purchase points. Maybe you want to buy some tabs or effects and you have a little change to donate. That would be great. You can do so by going to the guild shop area, under the shop menu. Any amount from 10 points and up is more awesome than you might think. Bigger donations are even better, though.

Good luck guys and great job, so far.

Fusion (Mort)
[FUSION]
Hello everyone! Sorry i've been gone the past couple of days. I was in a board game tournament and had a lot of other stuff i had to do. I'll send out invites shortly.
and in that moment, i swear we were desync
Hello, I would like to join PIG. Im from canada and still relatively new to the game.

IGN:Yooen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info