Some bosses REALLY need to be re-balanced

"
Shmez wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:
you know things are odd when hailrake drops ilvl 60 items and merveil doesnt... tidal island level is 58 on mercilous merveils is like 54-55

Wha? That's always been the case. Side areas that contain optional quests (or no quests) are a higher level than main quest areas..

yes but merveil rapes more than hailrake but drops weaker shit? is what im saying and tidal island is at the very beginning atleast at catacombs u gotta get to middle of act 3
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
xPiranha wrote:
you know things are odd when hailrake drops ilvl 60 items and merveil doesnt... tidal island level is 58 on mercilous merveils is like 54-55

Maybe you started this game recently. I have been playing since open beta and that is always the case.
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
i killed all map bosses in rampage expect for the residence boss. this guy is..not doable.

new map brutus surprised me a bit, but i could do hom with my build relatevely safe.
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
For me it's Merveil Graveyard in Rampage. Wiped to her twice today with my summoner. Will tacle her down reliably probably tomorrow at this rate anyway and so will be the lvl76 Merveil the day after.
Last edited by galuf on Aug 27, 2014, 1:53:50 AM
Did new dungeon with my selffound melee build. Found him easier than the old brutus(for melee), you can actually dodge his mechanics since his groundslam is so slow and telegraphed.
Last edited by kasub on Aug 27, 2014, 1:57:13 AM
"
kasub wrote:
Did new dungeon with my selffound melee build. Found him easier than the old brutus, you can actually dodge his mechanics since his groundslam is so slow and telegraphed.

depends what you are playing, without the right gems and the right flasks it's suicidal in summoner when you are just starting. For mobile specs he is probably easier than before you're right :).
I clarified that I mean melee. For ranged I'd say the old one is far easier since you can sidestep all his hooks and easily kite him. New one has longrange groundslam/falling cages.
he is easy meat with my acrobatics/dodge/block char, but 1 or 2 hitted with my pure armor 2h marauder if i run out of endurance charges.

even without block, but daresso`s defiance he's much easier than with my "armor" marauder.

little armor and dmg mitigation with a lot evasion >> nearly full armor + some evasion
acrobatics / dodge > rest

... but i dont want to be a dress wearing melee/tank..
Last edited by gloobonious on Aug 27, 2014, 5:58:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info