1.2 Layent's Low Life Split-Crit 100KDPS Reflect Viable End-Game

"
Heya,
first of all awesome build and video !
Since im enjoying Bowbuilds the most ,I'm about to give it a try but i got one question,is it viable with the ranger start also?:P

EDIT:is it also viable without acuities?( as i have read,the acuties are needed to handle reflect dmg,what if you cast enduring cry /immortal call manually? should work,should'nt it?

You would have to sacrifice 9 dmg nodes and grab vaal pact instead. Otherwise you would just explode if you hit a big pack and crit with your attack, this spec also does a lot of elemental dmg so immortal call might not be enough to save you in some cases. With vaal pact you would need some leech in amulet/rings or you could use CoE which would let you use proper eledmg/resists rustic sash belt instead of an auxium because of the mana leech it offers. To overcome the reflected dmg I recall you only need around 8-9& leech or something like that for ele dmg.

Other options are using only elemental skills in phys reflect maps (swapping gems for explosive arrow spec, with LL blood rage you can apply stacks very fast or burning arrow with blackgleam(high roll))

For ele reflect maps you'd have to turn off elemental auras (take haste instead) and take off items that give you ele dmg, also swap Weapon ele dmg gem to Item quantity/Stun/Empower/Iron grip.

For reflect rares you could just use jade/elemental resist flasks or somekind of trap solution like 4L bear trap.

It is very well doable but you might end up in some cheesy situations where split arrow chains around the corner/offscreen and hits reflect mobs etc. could be better to just go life version if there is vaal pact builds around.
IGN: PrinsessPeach / Sonical
Last edited by Sonical112 on Nov 27, 2014, 7:17:34 PM
HYPE for bow movement skills!
IGN:Layent
PST(GMT -7:00)
Would this still be viable for 1.3?
Yeah the build certainly still works. Although I have not payed attention to the newest of changes my character still enjoys mapping. Feels smoother even with the bow teleport skill. I'd rather refer to you to a more up to date guide however if you are looking to take advantage of 1.3 changes, I know not of them.
IGN:Layent
PST(GMT -7:00)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info