1.2 Layent's Low Life Split-Crit 100KDPS Reflect Viable End-Game

Could you maybe explain where from does the Chaos dmg on your SA setup comes from?

"
dezignedelic wrote:
Could you maybe explain where from does the Chaos dmg on your SA setup comes from?

probably atziri flask
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

I see you haven't posted on this build for a while, but if you want to, could you make a tree/some notes on making this build with a windripper? Because I recently came across one and I don't have the currency to buy a good physical bow.
Hello. Is there a build or order of doing things for when leveling? Or should i just focus on doing a basic build while leveling and respect later?
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
Hello. Is there a build or order of doing things for when leveling? Or should i just focus on doing a basic build while leveling and respect later?

focus on doing a basic build while leveling and respect later

"
I see you haven't posted on this build for a while, but if you want to, could you make a tree/some notes on making this build with a windripper? Because I recently came across one and I don't have the currency to buy a good physical bow.

Never had a windripper, I'd imagine you would want to acquire more elemental damage while dropping physical damage. You could drop some crit too being that windripper rolls better crit. Maybe youd be able to drop enough of these mentioned nodes to reach for the aura nodes near templar.

IGN:Layent
PST(GMT -7:00)
can u kill atziri with this build?
normal yes, haven't tried uber.

There are probably much more boss-killing efficient builds, that are cheaper than this one if that is what you're focusing on.
If you don't know if you can kill uber so how you can call this next level?
You have 5k es also which is even less than hp pool in hp builds and since you have Shav and Auxium you are forced to find resists in other parts of gear which is pretty hard.
The dmg seems similar to hp based builds so rly i don't see single benefit of trying your build.
"
executer1 wrote:
If you don't know if you can kill uber so how you can call this next level?
You have 5k es also which is even less than hp pool in hp builds and since you have Shav and Auxium you are forced to find resists in other parts of gear which is pretty hard.
The dmg seems similar to hp based builds so rly i don't see single benefit of trying your build.

This build takes life bow builds to the next level by being able to out put much more damage through perquisites associated with being at low life.

My energy shield is low because I'm missing 6T1 stats on my jewelry which are pretty essential to acquiring a high energy shield, while maintaining resistances and damage. The images and values I posted merely give a reference of the strength of the build vs. the amount of items I have.

The benefits of this build are clearly outlined in the guide, go back and read if you've missed them. Enjoyment of a single build is completely subjective, I'm sorry you didn't find mine to your liking, hope that you do find that pleases you.

Edit: Sorry guys I haven't been on too much, and answering your questions slowly, I'm busy with my chemical engineering undergraduate upper division course load. :(
Last edited by Layent on Nov 20, 2014, 3:51:00 AM
Heya,
first of all awesome build and video !
Since im enjoying Bowbuilds the most ,I'm about to give it a try but i got one question,is it viable with the ranger start also?:P

EDIT:is it also viable without acuities?( as i have read,the acuties are needed to handle reflect dmg,what if you cast enduring cry /immortal call manually? should work,should'nt it?
Last edited by itsFeelX on Nov 25, 2014, 6:51:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info