Apep's Rage...

...is the single most awesomest, most liquidate-your-stash-for-exaltsiest, most omg-how-am-i-doing-this-much-damageiest weapon that was ever made for an incinerate build, bar none. Combine it with an Infernal Mantle, an added chaos damage gem and the chaos nodes in the upper right of the tree and watch your deeeps skyrocket.

5.5k DPS in town on incinerate, and roughly half of that is chaos damage... My gems aren't even 20/20 yet. Muahahahahaha!
proof

Stormcalling 24/7.
Last edited by Casual_Boops on Aug 25, 2014, 8:35:40 PM
Looks like a cool wand, show DPS out of town !
5.5k is nice, but not really that impressive, ive made a MF build with 4,5k dps and was most focused on defenssive auras, but i am sure it has potential
"
andrehbg wrote:
5.5k is nice, but not really that impressive, ive made a MF build with 4,5k dps and was most focused on defenssive auras, but i am sure it has potential

For being non-low life and having 2 gem slots taken up by life leech and mana leech gems, and other gear being not-that-impressive, I'd say 5.5k is pretty decent. Dominus doesn't last more than 4 seconds.

The point is-- this wand is just silly.
Stormcalling 24/7.
have you tried dualwield it with inc?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
I don't have the coin for that, and I'm rather enjoying running Saffel's Frame, but I might have to try it for science soon... Will report back.
Stormcalling 24/7.
Update: Dual wielding bumps me up to 7.2k DPS on incinerate, which is more than 70% chaos damage. Holy smokes.
Stormcalling 24/7.
'40% increased mana cost for spells' sounds like too cheap a downside, given that you can turn even level 1 spells into weapons of mass destruction.

Hmm, I wonder if it works with Shockwave Totem...
Last edited by Incompetent on Aug 26, 2014, 10:16:46 PM
"
Incompetent wrote:
'40% increased mana cost for spells' sounds like too cheap a downside, given that you can turn even level 1 spells into weapons of mass destruction.

It works with lightning warp, so I don't see why it wouldn't work with shockwave totem.. the cast speed boost will be awesome for the frequency of the shockwaves I bet too. Effing awesome.
Stormcalling 24/7.
"
Incompetent wrote:

It does.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info