New Player Concurrency Record, 1.2.0c Preview and State of Exile Podcast

Good job guys, keep it up!
Sweetness. We need to make the Beyond enemies more lucrative. Me and everyone I play with finds them to be more annoying than fun. The amount of loot and maybe even the experience should be increased for the amount of time it disrupts your flow of play.

Otherwise, everything is a lot of fun. I think the new leagues psynergize well with the new Forsaken Masters content. I'm looking forward to how you improve the league! Thanks for all of the hard work.

Cheers.
Gratz ! Yes I noticed 800+ queue yesterday :p
GZ Loving FM!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
A good word that starts with a G!

GGG
Don't fear the death,
Don't fear the life.
No death
no life.
~Standard League
"
You need more servers, and you need them now. Higher amounts of people playing equates to much more chances to really keep these new people playing. However, they are not if they have a 1500 person que.

I know I am beating a dead horse with this but something needs to be done with desync issues. Come on guys, nice content is awesome, but you need to cover the core of the game functionality before adding more on.

Let's concentrate on quality over quantity and you'll see those microtransaction numbers fly, and I think we can all agree THAT'S a record we all know you'd like to see.

Who are you?

Chris already said more servers were a top priority.

Anyways...

Keep it up GGG. Game is awesome.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
One of the inconveniences that I noticed about the hideouts is you can't click on an item within your stash/inventory and then click outside of your stash/inventory to destroy the said item. I have to click on the item and type /destroy. Any chance to change this within the next couple of patches?
Thank you Chris; I'm really enjoying the new content, and it sounds like more exciting things are on the way. Keep up the great work!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
For example, you'll now be able to sell items to vendors in other people's hideouts, which will make mapping a lot more convenient!

Yes! Looking forward to this change.

The hideouts are a really fun and useful addition.
One small thing that could make the hideout a better place is raising it's difficulty level to the current difficulty the player is in.

The hideout is in normal dificulty, meaning you dont see the difficulty adjusted resistance penalties when you try to gear up. You have to jump into Merc just to see what changes swapping gear will make.

The hideout should be always situated in the current char highest difficulty level.

It's just a small convenience, quality of life improvement.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Aug 25, 2014, 6:26:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info