Chili's Shop and #1 Harbringer Bow Mirror Service

Bump
Bump
Just wanted to let everyone know that I mirrored this bow, sfrom stealth1621, everything went smooth, he allowed me to hold his mirroed version of this bow in softcore while we did the trade, so he actually put himself in danger. Because I gave him the mirror he mirrored, Gave back bow and i paid him fee.
Than we switched to softcore and I gave back his softcore mirrored bow. So he stuck his neck out and had to trust me actually. Because I could have easily taken the bow. (I never would, just saying scumbags do exist.) Fyi, I was using a 430 pdps bow from bloodlines league, with GG +1 quiver, and I was at 32k dmg, in h.o with hatred + herald of ice + ash. After equiping this monster. I have 30k dmg in town!! LOL no auras. With auras, 50k. Taste of Hate + atziri flask = 70k + and atziri flask toh + 3 charges and V-haste = 100k+ some number that doesnt even matter, because i kill 78 palace dom stage 1 before he even descends and touches the ground. Double boss courtyard bosses. 2 shot most of them. :)

Now if SuspiciousCelery would mirror his amy for me, and someone threw me a pair of acuitys so i could put my legacy koams on, we can go for some real damage :D

-Fizzed

TLDR:

This guy is legit. Mirror this bow, it is 100% worth it. Even after the 1 month league ends youve got until end of july before act 4 release. so have some fun on perm leagues boys cmon.

Fizzedx - 95 ranger created day 1 of bloodlines and played until very last day. Almost all solo mapped to 95. Than made alts.

If you'd like to see the rest of my gear, have phys t-shot ranger questions, or just pm me and send xoxo's and <3's feel free to do so. But, I feel in love with the t-shot ranger ever since I ripped my etup mjolner max block witch in beyond, and made my fist t-shotter - some credit to neversink is due, for his guide was useful in getting an idea of how the build works, but I have taken it light years past that now, and obviously hc optimized. So if you have questions feel free. Ive tested and rested tons of quivers / mechanics / weapons / gems, since beyond league, and still perfecting the build, getting it ready to be broken in Act 4 aswell :D

Thank you for the feedback and I am glad you are enjoying the bow. Unfortunately where I have moved to doesn't have internet that supports gaming yet though the petition is in for it. I hope I have it by the time act 4 comes out so I can join everyone in the new expansion. If anyone is interested in the Harbringer please just pm as I can still get on for trades. Thank you again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info