VANGUARD LOOKING FOR ACTIVE EUROPEAN MEMBERS

MERGED WITH EUROGUILD

This is a European guild only , why u ask ? well .. because of the time difference with other continents its just a lot easier to have the guild members online roughly at the same time rather than it being scattered.

So this guild is in the Rampage/Standard league mostly. i mainly look for members who play at least 1 hour a day or roughly 7 hours a week , and i hope to get a good group or 2 going for end game maps.

Casuals are welcome as well , see it as a guild that is both hardcore and casual friendly for whoever is interested , and it will be a great way for new players to get to know some new people and being able to get some help getting them through the game.

that's about it , if you feel like joining a group of people who play together than everyone is welcome if you meet the requirements

leave a message/comment or pm me in game and i will get back to u.
Last edited by mobiuz on Nov 2, 2014, 9:09:01 AM
bump
I'd like to join, give me a message whenever u can :) IGN: JohnnyGoodSauces
Hey I'm just looking for a casual guild, people to talk to and such. IGN: khornewarrior
Hey there. I'm looking for casual standard guild, for end game mapping mostly. Now I'm soloing lvl 77 maps. Please contact me, IGN: Darixues
Hey there. I'm looking for casual standard guild, for end game mapping mostly. Now I'm soloing lvl 77 maps. Please contact me, IGN: Darixues
thx for the interest guys ! i will pm u guys asap in game or try msg met at : windwakerino
Last edited by mobiuz on Oct 31, 2014, 9:44:30 AM
Sound good, I'd like to join.
I've been looking for a more casual guild to join, I've been playing solo since beta but have the urge to group now.

IGN: SirQuity
i guild invited u guys , check your guild tab in game ;)
Last edited by mobiuz on Nov 1, 2014, 9:03:05 AM
Hi, I see your guild only has 13 members. We're a European guild as well, running since Dec 2013, at the moment we have only 23 members so maybe it'd be a good idea to merge? We're basically a Rampage league but will welcome anyone who's willing to play in any of the next challenge leagues.

IGN: Pantservlammencycloon
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Last edited by Weißenberg on Nov 1, 2014, 1:03:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info