World First LEVEL 8 Master Affixes! 6-LINK and CORRUPTED Crafting included!

bump
bump - working - back in 8h
bump from work
"
Avelice wrote:
What's the Tora projectile mod look like?

yup, i'm also interested in that "attack projectile return to you" mod. is it a suffix or a prefix?
most likely prefix. nobody tested it yet. BE THE FIRST. FOR SCIENCE!

back from work
Last edited by Xantaria on Sep 3, 2014, 10:27:45 AM
bump before bedtime
Last edited by Tygerwoody on Sep 4, 2014, 11:56:40 PM
bump
Last edited by Xantaria on Sep 5, 2014, 6:17:07 AM
Last edited by Tygerwoody on Sep 4, 2014, 11:54:27 PM
"
Tygerwoody wrote:
"
Xantaria wrote:
You should know that I usually take 10 Ex or around 10% of the items worth if it's a really bad item.

And a 6l quill rain is 25-30 Ex with the right corrupt mod 200+ Ex.

not 6 Ex.

And if it was not 6-Link you are better off buying a new one than changing the colours.

I don't like people who come to me and then just say that my fee would be 20 chaos although my thread specifically states that fee for corrupted items is discussed ingame. If 3 Ex (10% of the expected 30 Ex value) is too high for you, fine I don't force you to pay. But you started to attack me and that's where I say: get out! And that's what you should also do here.

You won't get a service from me and also not from my friends. It might take time until you get what you want. And it will take even more time to get it for what you are offering.

This is economy.

Good Luck.

And I also wonder why you are the only customer to start attacking me for no reason.

Probably, because you didn't read? And yet claim to know the price?

I bought this corrupt quill rain for 6ex. I have seen a few around 8-10ex. Please show me someone buying this bow for 30ex because I'd gladly sell it. You didn't even see the bow. If you did you would know that it didn't have any special corrupt mods. Just a plain bow.

My problem with you isn't as much your high price, its your rudeness. Now you're basically threatening me. Telling me that "your" friends won't work with me either. Keep digging my friend.

1. Shouldn't have bought a corrupt quill rain then without knowing what the fee would be.
2. Level your own master, then you won't need a service.
3. His friends are elite and will charge nearly the same for any service. That is their decision and not yours.
4. Seems like the "rude" guy here is you Tygerwoody, you come on his thread to call him out but with huge flaws in your arguement. What you should have done was linked the item to him first. He didn't see it because you didn't link it. Who's fault is that? Your own.
Use Control + Alt and click an item in the game chat. If you can't do some simple reading, then how do you ever learn?

Xantaria is a fair guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info