[Work Benches] Impossible to recover

Creating a hideout is a separate action than Claiming the hideout. I think you just get to see a fresh hideout when you create one, but your decorations stay in your old hideout until you claim a new one.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
as an additional note: the way crafting benches work, items can't get lost because items you store in the crafting bench are stored in hidden tabs of your personal storage stash, which are only visible in the according crafting tools.

so crafting benches work as a safe additional storage for you.

(at least until temp leagues merge with their parent leagues because you can't have read only stash tabs in your bench's storage if you placed items in them in the temp and parent league)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Sep 2, 2014, 12:54:15 PM
Sorry to revive this old thread, but my problem seems to be related.

Today I invited Vorici to my hideout and claimed his workbench, only to find it gone from the hideout stash and nowhere to be found in the hideout itself. Even after claiming a different hideout, I am unable to get access to the workbench (and apparently the dialogue option is gone as well).

Can anybody help me out? Thanks for your help!
I too invited Vorici to my hideout today. I placed his workbench after having the dialogue with him to get it. The workbench disappeared and is now nowhere to be found. There is no dialogue with with Vorci, which would bring the bench back. I tried to search for the bench from my hideout and claimed new hideouts several times. It wasn't there. It isn't in my hideout stash either. I also logged off and on again several times, but it didn't work. I purchased new decorations and the new decorations appeared in the stash normally. What to do next?
Last edited by Supergiant2 on Dec 10, 2014, 3:17:42 PM
Maybe try:

/claim_crafting_benches

Might work ?
I tried the command "/claim_crafting_benches". I got all other crafting benches except for the Vorici bench. BTW thanks for the command. What next?

How can I get help for this issue? I don't know what to do next?
Last edited by Supergiant2 on Dec 10, 2014, 3:19:24 PM
Would like to help, but I have no idea what could help ya. Ô, Mighty Mark_GGG, please rescue us ! :D
Thanks Kralael, the /claim_crafting_benches command got the job done for me!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info