GOT ALL CRAFTING MASTERS 8! World First!

Of course I was. Why would I give information on how to get level 8. So that you get it before me? Hell no.

By now I can share it because it does not matter anymore.
Last edited by Xantaria on Sep 2, 2014, 2:52:01 PM
Just asked if I used the meaning correctly, didn't really want an explanation of how being the "supposedly" first to lvl 8 would change your life.
MY SHOP THREAD 485102
fight fight fight fight fight
"
Xantaria wrote:
Of course I was. Why would I give information on how to get level 8. So that you get it before me? Hell no.

By now I can share it because it does not matter anymore.

You seem like a nice guy. But do you know mike chang? you're becoming the Mike Chang of POE. "6 pack abs secret! I went to a cave and opened a box, then I unlocked an ancient Chinese secret that would allow me to obtain a 6 pack while being lazy".

This is exactly what you are doing. There is no such thing as a "secret way" of farming masters. you just farm them, that's all.
IGN: Jarengax
No player has to tell any other player how they play. If you are going to cry a river because someone isn't telling you how they are managing to play the game as well as they are, find out yourself.

@Jarenga: what are you talking about? Hes responding to peoples questions which in context, is correct. To him there is no secrete way of doing it, but if people bring it up and he answers, your going to jump at him?

People here seems to just be jealous. Stop trying to get attention for yourselves.
IGN JimansNotSummoner
Oh my...

How much longer before GGG will post a respond and start these cute posts:

[removed by support] edit<<< actually posted by me lol

--------------------------

Guys there is no frecking secret how to farm masters.
The guy has a 78 map clearspeed of probably around 3 minutes tops

So has Fyndel
So has the entire clan

what secret you need?

I play with my guild and we share masters as well... 3 ppl playing 2-3 hours a day and we share masters.

Whats secret about that?

I go to bed and wake up to go to work, only to return 9 hours later and spend time in kitchen, with wife, shopping.
Obviously those guys have a mother that makes their food, they don't have a job or are in holiday.

The first week of release I couldnt play more than 4 hours in the entire week.
Even I got a lvl 4 master the second day. Also I had TRASH gear and couldnt even survive dominus.
They rape dual dominus 78 palace any time, any day

What secret about it?

Give those guys a break.
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Last edited by Earthslug on Sep 2, 2014, 4:30:55 PM
^^ guy said leave the virgins alone
Just say Grats. its extremely tedious work. good for him for investing his time in something that makes him happy and that he enjoys
"
This is exactly what you are doing. There is no such thing as a "secret way" of farming masters. you just farm them, that's all.

Yes! But people don't get that and claim I would hide something from them.
You are very good at sitting at your computer doing arbitrary tasks over and over, congratulations on your hard earned WORLD FIRST
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info