Snobby's CI Crit 1k Crit Multi Spectral Throw

Hey man i am actually starting a build just like you. But i am using this tree i made up

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAsNii2Ra_pn_tQbGztUhwUioL8-oRL-tjmZpw1YnTDkhd8tvnRwby4WNDpzT2_F9qf8YRllZjFdeGriy_wcW0DJMnHNwNfOq6dweHE5ykb56DCUZxykp9W6xHUUy18m6qSsg_JypNKjipbsHzoqNMsy0flSCnKzW5HU8RUEuuGyXZW20Z34rpAo6Kl9Dbblb12HZ94yzhrGa5PsNtXGuESPfXrJgRD9teUDD60h0Uj0aboWae5c-SfZhvWfPAGiymN2Y0CrjKO3wPxIt6AW_i9_VvyBRqjA==

Compared to yours, going to do a little less dmaage. But has alot more energy shield. What do you think?

How you liking this build for farming dom?

Also,

When would you start using a dagger? im level 42 atm and using a 2 hander to help get me through.
Last edited by Pharcri on Sep 2, 2014, 4:40:03 PM
"
XtraSalty wrote:
Hey man i am actually starting a build just like you. But i am using this tree i made up

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAsNii2Ra_pn_tQbGztUhwUioL8-oRL-tjmZpw1YnTDkhd8tvnRwby4WNDpzT2_F9qf8YRllZjFdeGriy_wcW0DJMnHNwNfOq6dweHE5ykb56DCUZxykp9W6xHUUy18m6qSsg_JypNKjipbsHzoqNMsy0flSCnKzW5HU8RUEuuGyXZW20Z34rpAo6Kl9Dbblb12HZ94yzhrGa5PsNtXGuESPfXrJgRD9teUDD60h0Uj0aboWae5c-SfZhvWfPAGiymN2Y0CrjKO3wPxIt6AW_i9_VvyBRqjA==

Compared to yours, going to do a little less dmaage. But has alot more energy shield. What do you think?

Also,

When would you start using a dagger? im level 42 atm and using a 2 hander to help get me through.

Your tree looks quite interesting compared to mine, I think I will change mine a small amount around the Shadow-Ranger area to save 3 points, I hope you won't mind. Unfortunately I can't handle Dominus because of my computer, the FPS drops to a steady 5-7 up there with the rain, but I imagine it could destroy Dominus quite easily, within 10 seconds for the first form at least assuming you have vaal haste and Aztiri flask up.

I would start using a dagger as soon as you have a decent one available and when it helps you survive easier, I started at around level 60 and transitioned to CI when I hit 71 because of my chestpiece.

Thanks for the questions

Snobby
"
Draconyn wrote:
"
XtraSalty wrote:

Also,

Your tree looks quite interesting compared to mine, I think I will change mine a small amount around the Shadow-Ranger area to save 3 points, I hope you won't mind. Unfortunately I can't handle Dominus because of my computer, the FPS drops to a steady 5-7 up there with the rain, but I imagine it could destroy Dominus quite easily, within 10 seconds for the first form at least assuming you have vaal haste and Aztiri flask up.

I would start using a dagger as soon as you have a decent one available and when it helps you survive easier, I started at around level 60 and transitioned to CI when I hit 71 because of my chestpiece.

Thanks for the questions

Snobby

Good Stuff man,

Really will enjoy this build when i get some better gear =P
"
XtraSalty wrote:
"
Draconyn wrote:
"
XtraSalty wrote:

Also,

Thanks for the questions

Snobby

Good Stuff man,

Really will enjoy this build when i get some better gear =P

Glad I could help. If you're on standard I could throw you a nice starting dagger if you want, it will be good until you get a better dagger, should get you through most maps.
PM me when I'm online at SpectralSnobby
Updated with new tree
Things are going good. Although i kinda wanna switch to reave because i love melee. But i need more gear lol
"
XtraSalty wrote:
Things are going good. Although i kinda wanna switch to reave because i love melee. But i need more gear lol

Reave does get interesting, it works quite well. I tried out reave, made small changes to the tree by respeccing out of the two sniper nodes and a random node of your choice, and speccing into the AOE cluster by the Witch start. 60k tooltip DPS is easily achievable, I haven't tried it with my new dagger but I will some time soon. I didn't continue with reave because I have to play with unstable FPS, I always go between 20-40 and sometimes down to 5, so finer play isn't an option for me. What league do you play on?

Snobby
Updated with new tree
"
Draconyn wrote:
"
XtraSalty wrote:

Reave does get interesting, it works quite well. I tried out reave, made small changes to the tree by respeccing out of the two sniper nodes and a random node of your choice, and speccing into the AOE cluster by the Witch start. 60k tooltip DPS is easily achievable, I haven't tried it with my new dagger but I will some time soon. I didn't continue with reave because I have to play with unstable FPS, I always go between 20-40 and sometimes down to 5, so finer play isn't an option for me. What league do you play on?

Snobby

I am on Rampage league atm. Although i do have a level 66 shadow in standard who i might try the reave build with since i have a full respec on him :D. Not to sure yet tho. only have like 2ex to my name in standard.
"
XtraSalty wrote:
"
Draconyn wrote:
"
XtraSalty wrote:

Snobby

I am on Rampage league atm. Although i do have a level 66 shadow in standard who i might try the reave build with since i have a full respec on him :D. Not to sure yet tho. only have like 2ex to my name in standard.

Yeah, you need a couple ex worth of gear to make this build really shine. I've never liked starting from scratch so I don't know what the build would be like as a first character, although you could adapt it for life instead of CI. You would most likely have to drop blood rage and then put a life leech gem in your 6L though, this would drop your DPS by quite a bit.

Snobby

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info