[1.2.0] Dreamfeather: Post-Mortem

Was going to wright: "Quality BLOW Thread", but then I saw that you are in another guild.

Y U NO IN OUR GUILD D:

Great Sword
Good Read

I approve. :D
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
You write really well.

I didn't really care about the topic but just enjoyed reading your thoughts.

You single?
SATOR
AREPO
TENET
OPERA
ROTAS
gz.

i would dual wield them, that attack dmg stacks, so 2% every 450eva is nice.

it would have been nice if there had been an other mod with movementspeed - like 1% movementspeed for XY accuracy ;o)

i like the weapon
Well written and good story. Thanks for sharing!

And... oh boy.. your SWORD is SEXY!

Eventhough I will probably not make an evasion toon very soon but the sexy look is worth to invest in the skin transfer mtx.
The dragons begin to speak, yin and yang are commingled
Props for designing a unique with so much insight and then you also for the in-depth write up. The 3d concept art is amazing!

Still a little sad that you chest didn't make the cut. Would've loved to see a new go to chest for evasion characters!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
The increased attack damage per xxx evasion is a local or global mod ?

Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Aug 22, 2014, 6:26:01 AM
"
Astarte911 wrote:

Global.
"
Lyralei wrote:
"
Astarte911 wrote:

Global.

The sword seems to have many synergy with many other equipments. I could thing of many possible combination here <3

Fortunately the Dreamfeather is not something BIS for everyone. Hopefully the prize would not be too high...
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
Was going to wright: "Quality BLOW Thread", but then I saw that you are in another guild.

Y U NO IN OUR GUILD D:

Great Sword
Good Read

I approve. :D

I concur with the above sentiment.

Very well done, and congratulations for your success in managing the process. Also, yes, the flavor text is gorgeous. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

Y U NO IN OUR GUILD D:

Because Lyralei's in a guild significantly cooler than ours. Seriously, check that roster. I'd like to believe RIP and BLOW are sister guilds, but it's more like 'smart, successful, attractive senior to goofy, nerdy, probably inbred freshman'.

Did I mention I want this sword? I want this sword.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info