Aren't exalts a lot less useful with custom crafting from the masters?

An item with 4-5 good/great rolls are worth exalting.

However why bother exalting that last mod when you have maybe 5% chance of getting the roll you want and a 1% chance of getting a top end one?

Masters will give you the roll you want guaranteed, and it'll be at like 85% of max value which is still awesome.
Maybe that was the point?
People are making these kind of treads every day so they can buy Exalted Orbs cheaper than their actual wort is.

You'll need a bigger bait!
"
Teplokot wrote:
People are making these kind of treads every day so they can buy Exalted Orbs cheaper than their actual wort is.

Might be bait. He's right though.
IGN: INativityInBlackI/Unchainedd
"
GypsyBlws wrote:
"
Teplokot wrote:

Might be bait. He's right though.

Not really if you have gear that is worth using exalts on it you don't really want those tiny rolls you get from the masters. There might be those cases where using an off-item stat instead of using an exalt, but overall this won't do much for the price of exalts. The only thing that is likely to happen is that divines get more expensive.
it's all about the fusion and divine orbs, I'd take those over exalts and chaos and eternals
"
BearCares wrote:
it's all about the fusion and divine orbs, I'd take those over exalts and chaos and eternals

Well I'm unsure about Fusings. They shouldn't change in price. I mean you could fuse items, and now there is a more expensive way to fuse items. It does not really make sense that this changes their price.

Alcs, Chaos and Divine might see price-changes mainly due to crafting-offers. A lot of items that are not good enough to be exalted might be modified via crafting and this mostly eats up Chaos and Alcs, or sometimes divines.

Master-Crafting is basically the poor mans version of Exalt-Crafting with a few small shinys to make it worthwhile for people that are wealthy enough to craft top items with exalts.
Simple.

Masters don't roll T1.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Just look at these

Exalting is suddenly an option.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Depends on what you were doing with exalts before 1.2. If you were crafting masterpieces, then no... same ol' same ol'. If you were using them to improve already good items slightly, then yes, you now have other options.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info