Let's Cooperate [youtube]

Our team have been recording some footage from Path of Exile, feel free to check out our preview showcasing the Cooperative play in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/fireweaver/

We have more footage coming, so subscribe to see new footage straight to your inbox.
I like the videos. I've subscribed and waiting for more ;). I think the multiplayer is a good idea beacause there aren't many videos about it (or i don't know how to look). Pity you can't do the first level with friends, but that's to be expected really.
Continue the good work
Afusa
Still waiting...
Enjoyed that first vid, rated, faved, subbed. But you need to let at least a little of the game sound come through, or you lose a LOT of the flavor of the game.

Waiting to see more. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Episode 5 and 6 have been added to the youtube channel.

we are sorry about the game sound, and the next set we plan to record in about a week or so will have full game sounds.

Regards Kallath
If it can be cheesed, it will be cheesed
Last edited by kallath on Oct 6, 2011, 3:43:26 PM
'S'alright. I'm still enjoying the gameplay. Keep 'em coming! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Unfortunately I am away for a week, but as soon as I come back I will be uploading and recording more.

If you like the other stuff on the channel, we have something special coming up when I get back.

We are receiving an early copy of another indie game which I want to showcase before it is launched on steam. Its another Action RPG but with a crazy twist, but its nothing like Path of Exile though.

I am back from my break and have uploaded episode 7, episode 8 will be uploaded tonight. We are waiting before recording episode 9 as there is a major patch incoming.
"
Fireweaver wrote:
I am back from my break and have uploaded episode 7, episode 8 will be uploaded tonight. We are waiting before recording episode 9 as there is a major patch incoming.

Good idea to wait for the patch. Will you eventually start new chars in the 0.9.3+ League, or will you stick with the Legacy League? The more the 0.9.3+ League drifts away from the Legacy League, the less relevant the Legacy League will become to viewers, who will be wanting to see up-to-date gameplay. ='[.]=
Last edited by Raycheetah on Oct 17, 2011, 2:24:00 AM
We want to show up to date gameplay where we can, if it means rerolling then we will do, however we may play offscreen some sections if we feel we have nothing new to show, and then carry on from where we left off with new characters.

I will discuss it with Voldex and Kallath also and see what they think.
"
Fireweaver wrote:
We want to show up to date gameplay where we can, if it means rerolling then we will do, however we may play offscreen some sections if we feel we have nothing new to show, and then carry on from where we left off with new characters.

I will discuss it with Voldex and Kallath also and see what they think.

Saw that you announced your decision on the latest video to restart after the patch, and I think it is a good idea. Besides, restarting means you get to play through the first parts of Act 1 again, this time with the cool post-0.9.3 stuff!

I'll be looking forward to it! =^[.]^=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info