0.10.0f Patch Notes

Yay! Patch for Exile :)

I had a 20 crash in act3(boss area) within 1h play i hope that is over :D
"Having a Key, having a game, Playing all day"
Life is just a game.
IGN: Twitch/Tox2
Last edited by Toxic999 on Feb 4, 2013, 6:36:28 AM
Still no fix to crashes related to Windows 7 32-bit?
Hey,

after the patch today i logged in (Templar lvl 25 in Act II) and i used the waypoint to Crossroads and i activated my tempest shield. Now i get into a fight and I DEAL NO DAMAGE with my weapon and no damage with my Magic Spells. Well, i died because of this and tested it again and again, but the only way i deal damage to the creatures out there is with my Tempest shield.

PLS HELP ME

Edit: No Damage in Act I too. Only reflected melee damage and tempest shield.
No Change after a restart of the game.

Problem Fixed.
Last edited by Nimrod22 on Feb 4, 2013, 8:24:37 AM
"
Nimrod22 wrote:
Hey,

after the patch today i logged in (Templar lvl 25 in Act II) and i used the waypoint to Crossroads and i activated my tempest shield. Now i get into a fight and I DEAL NO DAMAGE with my weapon and no damage with my Magic Spells. Well, i died because of this and tested it again and again, but the only way i deal damage to the creatures out there is with my Tempest shield.

PLS HELP ME

Edit: No Damage in Act I too. Only reflected melee damage and tempest shield.

I just used Tempest Shield and I did damage just fine.

So whatever your problem is I don't think it is related to Tempest Shield.
It don't belongs to the Tempest Shield. I knewed that before your answer. The problem is i can't deal damage with melee weapons and magic spells. The Tempest shield works and the reflection melee damge works too.

I also created a new char yet and they work fine. Only the main character is bugged. :(

Problem Fixed.
Last edited by Nimrod22 on Feb 4, 2013, 8:24:56 AM
keep em coming chris
Patch is not download, I hope to fix it.
"
Ihmemies2 wrote:
Pity there's no better visible targeting cursor yet :D

+1

The timing of this patch couldn't have been better, it downloaded and installed as I was up to the final dungeon in Act 3 Normal.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Thank you!
If just you can add also an info about the alternate items when the mouse is over the small versions? And the sockets if possible and the gems.. but is ok like that also.. anyway

Can you guys add a number of things you can buy from vendors? I want for example to buy 10 teleport scrolls and I want just to type number 10 and buy them at once, not dragging 10 times one by one the scrolls and then combining them again one by one to be at one stack .. it is so annoying!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info