DUAL SPORK -lvl 60 Advice/Comments welcome

Well first off this is my first character and i made it to merciless mode pretty easily I died maybe 5 times. My DPS seems to be doing well and my survivability is also making due. it was a slow start but i think this will work out well as i get better gear. The reason i am making this post is because i was wondering what you guys use for support gems and what gems should i be on the look out for.

this is my passive tree, I am level 60 and this is what i have done so far.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fO2hmBtnYDdBX1T8s7Mt9V1gpuDOBRNBLPwH6IAgW-ePE3YjHY62Ow4GjinhJBVwBpZ81orLKej8maecU2az0NjtzFY9Z3E-tIdFI9G0NCboWe97m-nCNrd2CQ2xR8Cfq92EeTswbQEB0yzLR9tGTvh4venK4t6jRngEt2M

these are the skills i am currently using.

Fork- Faster Projectiles -Lightning Pen-Spark- Spell Totem ( DPS 155.6 + -40% lightning res)
Reduced Mana -Clarity -Discipline - Determinantion (571 total mana 326 in reserve with clarity+discipline and 42 mana regen)I don't have the proper mana to run Determination yet.
Conduction Curse (-30% Lightning Res)
Tempest Shield (I also don't run this spell because of the mana it cost)

As i mentioned i was wondering what you guys were using for support gems on your totems and what is the ideal support setup.

My gear is nothing special just rares with ele % ,lightning dmg % ,rare find etc etc.

So what do you guys think? please feel free to comment or suggest things that will help me progress further into end game content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info