Rampage and Beyond Challenges and their Prizes

Just to be clear...to complete the Challenges can you get say 3 chars to lv 65 in Beyond and then the 4 other classes to lv 65 in Rampage? Or kill all monsters in Act 1 of Rampage and Acts 2/3 in Beyond? Or use 20 different currency in one league and the rest on the other?

With all the "get 7 classes to lv 65" in every challenge GGG should increase the free character slots from 24 to 500. -_-
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Aug 18, 2014, 3:01:05 AM
Well the Beyond monsters have cool names... I looking forward to meeting them.

And happy to see some old invader friends on the unique boss list!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Not another multi-class levelling challenge! These are the worst D: D:

Aside from that, can't wait for the new expansion!! Love your work GGG <3
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
"
Chameleon wrote:
Just to be clear...to complete the Challenges can you get say 3 chars to lv 65 in Beyond and then the 4 other classes to lv 65 in Rampage? Or kill all monsters in Act 1 of Rampage and Acts 2/3 in Beyond? Or use 20 different currency in one league and the rest on the other?

Yes.
"
Aux wrote:
I think this is a step in the right direction for the challenges. I'm digging the fact that its a mtx instead of a tshirt that I could care less about and the fact that I don't need a Soul Taker, Kaom's, Shav's, Auxium, +++ for the unique achievement anymore.

Also being able to reach 8 stars alone without relying on tons of borrowing will be nice for the people who have school / work.

Agreed with Aux here, especially the last sentence. A lot of people have work/school, be nice if it can be more friendlier for those category of players as they're your main paying supporters.

That aside, I was hoping these MTX could have been made for sale and something else more unique like the Atziri's Helm put up for challenge stakes. But nonetheless, nice change and hope to play. Cheers ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael