Friend Key Question

I received an email saying I've been given a friend key and I can find it in my profile on the PoE site but I can't seem to find it. Anyone else experience difficulty with this?
Check under your my account section and that is where mine was.
Yeah, that was the first place I looked but there is no key. Was yours in a link or just there numbers and letters somewhere there?
The hey was just in the area under the beta member area. I was able to cut and paste it into an e-mail to my friend so he could get into the game.
Hi, i have the same problem. How long it take to get a friend invite or is it instantly when u get ur own beta key ?

z1rus
I'm still unable to view it, anyone have any other suggestions? Anyone know who to petition?
That's odd, mine showed in there..

On a semi-related matter: Has anyone else noticed buddy invites slowing down?
Our beta train is at 10/40 now, no new buddy key in a couple of days.
We're waiting for four friend invites and all the ones before these arrived within ~24h :(
Anyone know if it's just horrible luck?
Derpy!
Well all I know is that I did not get a friends invote until like a month after I started playing under the closed Beat invite so for all those that got theirs within 24 hours I say they were very lucky. Just be patient and it will happen. Also another way is if you have a friend already in the game have them offer up all the gems they have and maybe someone who has a key will trade for them. That was how I got my first friend in the game and then a week later got my friend invite to get my other friend in. So give that a try if you want.
Yes, I got mine an hour ago.
And I was invited to the beta yesterday randomly by the timer (FEELS LIKE WINNING THE LOTTO).

I'd say it's totally random.
I am the greatest
Man I would kill for some friend invites.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info