Getting ele weakness on hit on asenath gentle touch?

Hi there, im wondering if it is possible to get the elemental weakness on hit on the unique silk gloves "asenath´s gentle touch".

Is it just very very rare to get it, am i unlucky or is it not possible?

I tried now over 100 times, corrupted over 100 asenath´s gentle touch gloves, all iLvl 50-79.

I got every corrupted implicit mod that come out, most even more then 1 time:
- +lvl of skills (2 times)
- +1-2 lvl of vaal skills (2 times)
- temporal chains on hit (2 times)
- vulnerability on hit (3 times)
- faster casting (1 time)
- cast on crit (4 times)
- critikal weakness skill lvl 10 (3 times)
- chaos resi (4 times)
- cast when stunned 3 (times)

but no elemental weakness yet

anyone with similar experiences? or with total diffrent?
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2016, 10:18:59 AM
It's fairly rare yes but not impossible - you've just been unlucky I guess.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hi

That is funny that you would get temporal chains on hit when the gloves have it to begin with, I suppose though if you got cast ele weakness on hit you would do duo curses on hit with the appropriate gear:)

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
thx for the answers.

is there anyone who got that ele weakness mod out there?
i will continue trying to get it, if i get it, i post it here.

greets
Well, we know for sure you're able to roll elemental weakness on unique gloves. The only reason for it not to be possible on asenath is it already has a curse on hit, and since you even managed to roll another temporal chains, elemental weakness should also be perfectly possible.

Guess you were just unlucky, you know that moment when you need two greens on int boots and you roll two red five times before you get two greens.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
well, i still cant get that elemental weakness mod and i´m at 125 now.
i can´t find anyone who got that so i was wondering if it´s maybe bugged and you just can´t hit that mod on those gloves^^

still trying
Last edited by LGG on Aug 5, 2014, 7:54:49 PM
its possible - if anyone cares :D
Spoiler

Rarity: Unique
Asenath's Gentle Touch
Silk Gloves
--------
Energy Shield: 22
--------
Requirements:
Level: 25
Int: 39
--------
Sockets: B-B-G-B
--------
Item Level: 77
--------
Curse Enemies with level 12 Elemental Weakness on Hit
--------
+29 to Intelligence
+20 to maximum Life
+25 to maximum Mana
Curse Enemies with Temporal Chains on Hit
--------
Cool the head and cool the blade.
--------
Corrupted
--------

not sure how to link the real item out of my stash
It's possible and I recently saw a Mjolner build which was using them. It's just that the chances are slim. When you vaal an item, there are four expected results: a) no effect; b) get white socket/s; c) get a random rare with random links/sockets; d) get a vaal implicit. Assuming they are equally weighted, you have a 1 in 4 chance to get an implicit. There are 13 possible glove implicits, so the chance to get yours should be 1 / 4*13 = 1 in 52. This is also with the assumption all implicits are equally weighted. Having a 1 in 52 chance means you could get it on the first attempt, or you might need 150 tries. RNG is RNG.

Source: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vaal_Orb#Effects_of_Vaal_Orbs

Conclusions? It's usually better to just buy the item if it's up for sale and at a reasonable price. If you want to vaal it yourself, don't 4-slot and 4-link it beforehand as the expenses will get astronomical if you need to do 50 or 100 attempts. When you get a successful one, you can socket, link and colour it using the vorici crafting bench.

As a whole, be prepared to expend a lot of currency unless you're lucky. The average expected cost should be (very roughly) around 1.5 exalts counting in the price for vaal orbs and glove purchases.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 27, 2016, 5:21:41 AM
Seriously? Two years? 0.o
There's like a dozen on poe.trade right now.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Well you got 3x Vuln on Hit, why don't you sell one and buy what you want?

But they do exist :p
Prophecy @ WizKid - 94 BV Pathfinder
Prophecy @ SmackDown - 93 TS Assassin
Essence @ Wallbang - 93 Crit Lacerate Elementalist
Breach @ GodoftheBreach - 94 BF Inquisitor
Legacy @ BradPitt - 92 LL Ele Wander Inquisitor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info