[3.0] Raider Elemental Dual Wield Cyclone Harvester | 230k+ DPS

Hey, perhaps im totaly retarded but how do i cast 112% worth of auras? i got ql 20/20 reduce mana etc but i can figure it out for the life of me :p sweet guide anyway enjoying it alot!
Did you take 4% reduced mana reserved in skill tree? For crit version 12% is needed to cast 4 auras.
Last edited by O2lsie on May 24, 2015, 7:28:15 AM
oh that explains it :) i just followed the tree you posted in the crit section gonna check it out!
meh wrong account but yeah it sorted it out cheers man!
Do you really think, that Ondar's Guile useless?
And what will happens, if I dont take aura passives?
"
whyredz wrote:
oh that explains it :) i just followed the tree you posted in the crit section gonna check it out!

All trees are good and updated, you just missed these nodes :)

"
alsadask wrote:
Do you really think, that Ondar's Guile useless?
And what will happens, if I dont take aura passives?

Yep, you're moving all the time with Cyclone and most of ranged attacks just don't hit you. If you don't take aura passives you won't be able to use Herald of Ash.
Last edited by O2lsie on May 24, 2015, 11:39:50 AM
Do you know how much of a dps loss it would be in 2.0 to run fortify instead of melee damage on full life, and if it will be something worth to do?

thanks in advance, absolutely love the build :)
I guess it will be ~15k dps loss in my case, and if Fortify reduces damage from Volatile Blood mobs it's definitely worth to use it.
One man told me on stream, dat soultaker is dumpster...
Also, he told that facebreaker will be better with bor.
I dunno what will I do in Awakening.
Gimme advice, ts :)
We will see, Soul Taker in my builds is just for "infinite" mana, most dps comes from main hand weapon. Without desync and if it will be possible to sustain mana on half regen maps and if DPS gain will be noticeable you can just drop Soul Taker for better rare weapon. Anyway this build will be still good and doesn't require many changes after patches :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info