1.1.5c Patch Notes

Has literally zero impact on my game... but I'm glad you all are working.
Wow, Shield MTX is here!
IGN: DVD
☆ Store of Wraeclast ☆: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612816
Is there some possibility of mantaining the instances that were active between server maintences. I just chanced a koams box, but the server reset killed any dream I had (unless i log in to happily find the instance still up!)

I used my only level 74 map and then right after, they said "league ends in 5 minutes" that was the only warning I saw anyway. I wasn't even in a league that was ending but it didn't matter. At least 30 minutes warning would have been nice. After the server restart the portals were still there, but it just said "Error ..." and then the portals disappear.
I will rip the eyes from your head with glee
Last edited by StrangeObject on Jul 15, 2014, 10:14:47 PM
"
Dalnor73 wrote:
Been using Pyre, not sure what the "interaction" was.

Did they turn into second form or did they just exploded after first death when burning?
Oblivious
"
StrangeObject wrote:
I used my only level 74 map and then right after, they said "league ends in 5 minutes" that was the only warning I saw anyway. I wasn't even in a league that was ending but it didn't matter. At least 30 minutes warning would have been nice. After the server restart the portals were still there, but it just said "Error ..." and then the portals disappear.

There were warnings every five minutes from 30 minutes prior to realm restart.
"
Ithilien wrote:
"
StrangeObject wrote:

There were warnings every five minutes from 30 minutes prior to realm restart.

But the last 5 minutes there are only warnings at 5 minutes, 2 minutes, 30 seconds and 10 seconds. Please GGG tell us how long we have every minute, some of us are trying to playing your game here.
"
Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.

lol
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Hello,

I would like to ask how the desync issue is going. Did you dev fixed it already? If not can you share any metods to prevent desync in the game? Thanks in advance.

Best regards.
it amazes me that you guys aren't doing 3d art for uniques but you have the time to add new mtx.
IGN: ColdFloor

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, and that is why it's called the present"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info