Staff/EE Templar build?

so while going through some of these posts i really dont see any love for templars using staves. Ive been leveling mine to use them and was thinking about getting Elemental Equilibrium soon. I was aiming to use a lot of elemental damage in my setup and thought EE might work out. My tactic would be to start off using an AOE move like arc to hit all the enemies in the group, then they would get a resist to lightning but lower resist to other elements, so then Id start using my aoe fire or ice moves. I know that some enemies already resist certain elements so Id change up my initial move accordingly, as well as making sure I dont give the enemies added resist to an element that someone Im partying with uses a lot.

So im not sure if anyone else has tried this, or something similar to, but Id love to read some feedback. Even if you dont use staves but have tried out EE or vice versa. I might end up getting rid of staves and using another weapon if people suggest Id do so.

This is about where my build is goingish. Im only lvl 35 atm but i want to get a solid idea of where i should go so i can easily switch things without being screwed over by being in to deep >< This is my first character so I may have made some noobish mistakes, but hey, its the only way we learn right?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAhMSb7ERyinQPVKloGF0UTaIA8B8EswJxBVuLjOFzn988Be98N0drrEVHtQSDOIFvnjxN2Ix2OtjsOPrSHRSYrTbpJKoZheNqGmzkIp2upwi4k-vuxcwFOoSviuSvbMWK7SBG14RIPI4Bb1fJNAqTB0WOvTm3ctWLr3M=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info