Gorge Clear speeds records

"
Skyforth wrote:

Please provide a post in the appropriate format! Thanks :)

Yah, edited.
Interesting! Will reserve this post and clear a gorge on my level 87 CI incinerator

EDIT: Gonna stream it shortly
Another quality ZAP! post.
Last edited by chimpanzee on Jul 15, 2014, 10:39:02 AM
"
Lacante wrote:
6:08 | GoIronReflexTheySaid | Crit Reave | lvl 90 | Youtube | Verification in video | 2

Ta!
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
I'll probably compile a whole list of every run submitted.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
This is great!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
Skyforth wrote:

On a side note, i think it would be a very nice opportunity to create a universal rating where builds can run a gorge and get a rating for their clear speed which can then be posted into guides/builds to show the capabilities of their build.

Updated MaryAnguish build with those video and notes.

Thanks for the contest, mate.
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
First attempt: Had to backtrack because of a bunch of crabs! Took 5 mins to boss, nearly 2 additional minutes to find the hidden crab pack, and it wasn't recorded properly in Twitch (I have just created an account there so I have no idea how it works)
Last edited by chimpanzee on Jul 15, 2014, 10:52:48 AM
"
chimpanzee wrote:
First attempt: Had to backtrack because of a bunch of crabs! Took 5 mins to boss, nearly 2 additional minutes to find the hidden crab pack, and it wasn't recorded properly in Twitch (I have just created an account there so I have no idea how it works)

Best option is to probably use fraps.
Gonna sleep now, will update all posts once i wake up.
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
chimpanzee wrote:

Best option is to probably use fraps.

And then you end up with a 2 GB video that take a day to upload.
Tried Twitch too, while streaming my latency skyrocketed and the video wasn't even saved.
Last edited by chimpanzee on Jul 15, 2014, 11:13:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info