"Grants Level 14 Haste" Corrupted Mod on Boots

I've seen the corrupted implicit mod "Grants Level 14 Haste skill" on boots, and am wondering how it works.

Would it still reserve 60% of your mana, or would it be a free skill per se (take no mana)?
IGN: _Firebitch
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
I've seen the corrupted implicit mod "Grants Level 14 Haste skill" on boots, and am wondering how it works.

Would it still reserve 60% of your mana, or would it be a free skill per se (take no mana)?

reservs mana, basicly it adds 1 fixed link with a lvl 16haste(or any other auragem), that aura u active like every other aura. support gems effect that aura aswell8such as reduced mana empower etc)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"

reservs mana, basicly it adds 1 fixed link with a lvl 16haste(or any other auragem), that aura u active like every other aura. support gems effect that aura aswell8such as reduced mana empower etc)

Ahh... ok. That makes sense. Thanks for the help.
IGN: _Firebitch
I have a question concerning the same thing: I have
. Because I have a summoning totem in there I am not sure how it reacts. Do the summoned skeletons have haste?

Thanks!
They do, by ways of aura having affected them.

That is - if you activate the aura, your summoned skeletons will benefit from it. Otherwise - of course, no.
Last edited by ZenEnott on Sep 1, 2015, 7:18:59 AM
The trouble is, even with full mana and no other auras on it says not enough mana, the mana cost is 140%. So I am unable to cast the aura and I therefore thought it would "automatically" affect the skeletons. Or does it maybe not have any effect?
Haste is not a support gem. 'Grants skill of level X' work exactly the same as having an additional gem slot in the center of the item than houses the skill in question and is connected to every other slot in the item.

Therefore, your aura is linked to spell totem gem and you are able to place an 'aura totem'. As you probably noticed, that kind of thing is not usable as is, you need to bring down the cost of aura totems to near zero, easiest achieved by utilizing Ancient Waystones jewel and high level reduced mana gem.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Ok, thanks for the info. I will just leave it then ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info