Possible to stun yourself on reflect with vulnerability?

I know that regular reflected damage isnt capable of stunning you, but vulnerability has a specific chance to stun mod. Anyone know if that mod will apply to reflect? I'm theory crafting a shackles CWS build.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
No, reflected damage isn't capable of doing anything else but dealing damage, even effects that require you just to deal damage like elemental equilibrium don't work, it isn't even 'dealing' damage apparently. Stun requires that you make a full hit and reflected damage isn't that, it's a ... blockable damage fragment, I suppose.

It might make sense and it might not, I'm always reminded of this particular thread that even got a comment from Mark, there's my somewhat long-winded analysis below
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/783964
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jul 14, 2014, 6:52:08 AM
Reflected damage cannot stun
Alright, thanks for the answers. Guess that's one exploit I can't do :)
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info