Need Help With Leveling :/ At The Same Time Make Some Friends :3

Im currently stuck at lvl 55 :( i dont have good gear or high amount of currency. Please share some tips with me on how to earn some currency and level up at the same time :) Sorry for the poor english ><
If you're stuck in act3 cruel you can farm docks for some currency I suppose. You should be able to get good enough gear to tide you over to merciless for a few chaos or fusings. Unfortuantely, you need a level 60 area to farm for chaos orb recipe so it's up to your luck.

Or just ask your guildmates, gear of that level is considered junk, some of those seductive tears should net you a full stash in no time.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jul 12, 2014, 11:11:18 AM
"
raics wrote:
If you're stuck in act3 cruel you can farm docks for some currency I suppose. You should be able to get good enough gear to tide you over to merciless for a few chaos or fusings. Unfortuantely, you need a level 60 area to farm for chaos orb recipe so it's up to your luck.

Or just ask your guildmates, gear of that level is considered junk, some of those seductive tears should net you a full stash in no time.

TQ so much for your advice ^^
This is how I play.It's a slow and slow and grinding style. Maybe you can find something here that might help you.
Newbie Guide to Improving your gear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/646392
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info