Am i ready for dom farm?

So, what's the requirements for farming dominus without much risk, as a double strike duelist, i'm level 81, and with 15k single target dps, 11k armor 2k evasion, 55% block and 77% all resists. chaos is on -5% am i missing something, or am i safe to start uber loot adventures?
yolo
"
Ekestoms wrote:
So, what's the requirements for farming dominus without much risk, as a double strike duelist, i'm level 81, and with 15k single target dps, 11k armor 2k evasion, 55% block and 77% all resists. chaos is on -5% am i missing something, or am i safe to start uber loot adventures?

Don't forget to have at least one Flask to cure Bleeding status.
I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
You can do it. 15k was the point where I started feeling comfortable with my archer. Considering your defensive stats, it should be easy.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Life is very important. I think with your stats and ~3.5k life you should have no problem, with good reaction times and a computer that doesn't explode when it rains you can do with a good deal less.
Yes, you need a levelled purity of lightning or high block (not spell block), otherwise his lightning stream can be troublesome. You're fine without if you want to kill him once but for comfortable farming it's highly recommended.

3,5K life is fine, it's possible to reliably survive a crit from his touch of god with that amount, even with 75% lightning resist (if he was enfeebled, of course).

His second form isn't hard for a melee, you just need a staunching flask or two, if you can blind him reliably you can even manage without.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jul 12, 2014, 11:02:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info