new-ish player, what are some cheap builds I can use?

I have 1.5-ish ex and I want to, like, do some maps and stuff solo so I can get enough to do some more expensive builds. What are some good builds I can do? I've looked at like, ele buzzsaw, it looks kind of boring :T
Ele Buzzsaw use only one attack skill but the gameplay is very dynamic: attack here, "whirle" there and attack again. I don't find it boring. It scales quite late however, you'll have shitty dps in the 70s levels.
A caster build will probably do better as the damages comes from gems mainly so it's very gear independent for low budgets (but like all build, it costs a ton to perfect the build). Detonate Dead / Flameblast is quite popular, you should find many builds in templar area, and probably witch. Arc is also popular, check witch forum for builds.

The summoner is a classic too. It costs literally nothing but requires lvl 18+ gems to have tanky zombies, which can take some times. It's not a passive build as many people can think, you have to direct your minions, buff them with the offerings, recall, curse, and maybe cull.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Jul 12, 2014, 7:53:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info