Reeeeeped again

This time with all my top arc gear and most of my 20/20 gems to the ek spider in the jungle map

ugh...

Guess it's time to try something else, been playing phys or ele witch from day one and have loved it, had a few scion characters but although somehow they feel initially tankier with life/e.s/ bases than a witch I feel it's not enough to be getting up close and personal with mobs too much later on.

Any thoughts from people who've played another class for a long time especially any templars.

Can't wait for act 4 :)
IGN:
Heart stopping fun! :)
IGN:
Burning Proliferation Templar, perhaps? Detonate Dead and/or Flameblast work best atm. Cull with Flame Surge (and use it for Single-target DPS).
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Can I have your gear? Kappa
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
"
masuo112 wrote:
Can I have your gear? Kappa

I link it all in standard trade chat and give it to the first player that replies before deleting my character :)

Standard players alike wtf all this for nothing ty ty ty lol :)
IGN:
Last edited by RottenSausage on Jul 11, 2014, 6:40:08 PM
Just in time to begin preparing for your next RIP in the 1 month!
Yep ;)

Still got my 83 witch but all her gear and some of gems just reeeped hard :s

Enjoying templar already :)
IGN:
Go With God!
"
CantripN wrote:
Burning Proliferation Templar, perhaps? Detonate Dead and/or Flameblast work best atm. Cull with Flame Surge (and use it for Single-target DPS).

Thanks

kicked off with molten strike and I haven't played fire dmg much thx for the input :)
IGN:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info