Coc detonade

İs there anybody try this combination:

Coc + Desecrate + Detonade death + Conc effect + (Barrage / S throw / ethereal kni or bla bla)

I wonder possibility of this build idea. How should be defensive abilities to the endgame? Please explain with math.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
the poroblem is cooldown on Desecrate. You would probably have better results with casting desecrate manually

depends... I suggest arctic armour, it helps a lot with reflect

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
DD is not a spell. Dont work with triggers.
Okay forget DD youre right sup.

But i still want to learn a op ''crit + chaos'' build.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
OleOlof wrote:

it is a spell technically. It just dont deal spell damage. How did you come to a conclusion it does not work with triggers? Im using it with cast on melee kill since trigger gems were introduced
With DD or not, i need a cheap chaos build for endgame guys.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
Ludvator wrote:
"
OleOlof wrote:

it is a spell technically. It just dont deal spell damage. How did you come to a conclusion it does not work with triggers? Im using it with cast on melee kill since trigger gems were introduced

because it says "cast" not spell in the description. so like traps are traps and not attacks. but just saw a vid on yt showing a guy doing coc with dd...so assume you are right and i am wrong. :D

I was quite convinced that you can only selfcast DD...
Last edited by OleOlof on Jul 11, 2014, 11:37:50 AM
whe you use a skill, its either attack (when using weapon) or spell (you cast it)

but there are four damage types, spell, attack, DoT and secondary. every damage you deal is one of those but not the other

* DD is a spell, you cast it but it deals secondary damage
* when you throw a trap and it triggers, it casts a spell (or attacks using your weapon), no matter if it deals spell damage, secondary (bear trap), summons a totem that deals DoT damage (Searing bond), summons a minion (who uses his attack or spell), attacks with poison arrow (which deals attack damage on initial hit and DoT damage with cloud), etc

"
With DD or not, i need a cheap chaos build for endgame guys

this can be lot of things, I suggest reading class subforums and/or googling for some "cheap" builds. People here can help you with theorycrafting or tell you if your build is going to work or not

If you are looking for coc build, I suggest barrage. I managed to make really powerfull one in Ambush relatively cheap (4-5ex). I reccomand 6L (=at least Tabula rasa) to be strong with coc. My setup was barrage+coc+gmp+power charge on crit+fireball+arctic breath, defensively I went pure evasion (ondars, phase acrobatics, atziri boots) with some block and movement speed, grace+haste auras
Last edited by Ludvator on Jul 11, 2014, 12:26:21 PM
Ty
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Jul 11, 2014, 2:10:16 PM
DD absolutely works with CoC.

I did this build at the beginning of invasion. It's rather fun, but there are much better CoC builds. There are no supports gems that will support both DD and your attack.

For example, if you did fireball CoC on spec throw, you could use LMP to buff both. Not so much with DD.

It's pretty funny to watch though, you get a good crit throw into a big back and watch the whole screen explode.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info