Crit Flicker/Reaver - 1.2 Rampage updated - Peyter

Feel free to add my video, yes.

I'm always willing to accept more traffic to my channel.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
Really hyped to start this build once the respec comes around, i'm worried about obtaining a 6l before then, i have a tabula rasa, and could buy a decent 5l, which of the 2 options would you recommend if i can't get a 6l?
Shop: /978503
Hey potato,

I myself rather used the Tabula rasa and recommend doing the same, a 6th link adds alot of damage and while the defense of a rare chest is nice i would rather save up to get a rare 6L for 6~ex and then alch/chaos it for a somewhat decent roll.
Last edited by peyter on Jul 22, 2014, 3:20:32 AM
Starting this build, OP is awesome @ answering questions. Trying to find a good Bino's on the 1 month atm then will start :)
up for visibility
What bandit rewards did you take, if you don't mind?

Edit: Also, Dave, any tips for Apex without Acuity? Seems like they were a huge help in making your run go smoothly.
I can give you love, rocking horses, and dancing!
Last edited by CuboidKramer on Jul 26, 2014, 12:22:29 AM
"
What bandit rewards did you take, if you don't mind?

Oak/Oak or Skill Point/Alira
Hey I got a question.

What skills do you use to level up quickly? Reave and flicker are pretty weak early without links.

Thank you.
hey ho,

@rxDrugs - Atziri without Acuitys is nearly the same as with for the bino regen does most of of the work. Ill upload a vid in 1 week when I get a new Inet connection.

Bandtis that i used were as chinamang posted
Oak/Oak or Skill Point/Alira

@centurion35 regarding the lvling. I used mostly reave with a claw (mortem morsu) to lvl but i guess lvling with flameblast+searing touch is alot easy if you can afford it
Excellent, thank ya sir.
I can give you love, rocking horses, and dancing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info