Announcing the One-Month Leagues (and Ambush/Invasion Challenge Winners)

Why not just put all of these mods into one what is the point of this

This league should have all of the mods/stats of all these leagues in one:
Anarchy
Ambush
Nemesis
Onslaught
Invasion

Really putting each one/two for four days seems like alot more work then just making it with all of these mods
All the sadness about it being non-HC should just be ignored.

It would probably just be best for you HC fans to be quiet....you got your special 2-week HC (sorry) event a month ago, and the rewards for that were far superior to this one.
So I've been wanting to play POE very badly for about two weeks and then you make a non hardcore league??? boring as fuck, just make one of both.
Just imagine what the onslaught, nemesis and invasion combo would have been like if GGG had not nerfed the invasion bosses

HYPE for the 1 month!
Damn. I can't play softcore anymore, there is just no tension, there isn't even a risk of losing progress now with the checkpoints. The game feels really bland without the invaders now, I'm guessing the strongboxes won't get rolled in to the main game until after this 1-month league too...
When I kill a man he stays dead.
aww awesome looking forward to it hopefully i will win a prize this time =)
I am very discouraged by this announcement. I strictly hardcore and it is basically the only reason I play this game. I've been playing in the hardcore league for one day and I am completely bored out of my mind. Not to mention the end game content, I have been level 96 for weeks and have spent over 15ex on a map pool that is completely gone. :( Chris why you do dis
Can't you just make 2 versions of this league,one SC and one HC ? This sucks ass,was really looking forward to this...
Softcore league blows. See ya in the 4 month.
Interesting enough to get me to try softcore, so good job I'd say.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info