1.1.5 Patch Notes

Bring the new leagues already!
summoners are going to be batshit insane with this echo.
@BatmanVoll
"
Raghin wrote:
Also get ready for a frame rate destruction by the people using firestorm and other skills that get to insane speeds....

You're worried about firestorm?
I'm more worried about CoC projectiles...
what thats means

We updated and improved the appearance of Chatters.
"
vivaspain wrote:
"
Raghin wrote:
Also get ready for a frame rate destruction by the people using firestorm and other skills that get to insane speeds....

You're worried about firestorm?
I'm more worried about CoC projectiles...

Good thing Spell Echo dosn't work with CoC :)

"Supported spells repeat an additional time. This only works for spells manually cast by the caster or by a spell-casting spectre."
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Arcane Set = All of my jizz! :O

And most importantly...

Kaltenhalt CONFIRMED!

Backstory: I am convinced that Kaltenhalt will be buffed in 1.2, to make way for the addition of more Cold-related Mobs/Bosses in 1.2/1.3. Because lets face it, Cold is pitiful, but it won't be for long my brothers! ~.^
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
I wasn't exactly happy when GGG completely replaced the original aura effects with the current minimalistic ones, only to introduce new flashy aura microtransaction effects some patches later. I could accept the fps argument back then, and it's still valid, but it is not the reason they removed the original aura effects.
IGN Riddericke ▪ UTC+1 ▪ SHOP 498896
Spell Echo and EK.............going to be so awesome!
In since 0.8.0
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kungfooe
"
Qarl wrote:

Added a new Intelligence Support Gem - Spell Echo: Supported spells repeat an additional time. This only works for spells manually cast by the caster or by a spell-casting spectre.

Why do you hate Sporktotems? -.- Totems die very quickly and thus are inferior to selfcasting. The Echo gem would have finally brought back the Sporktotem build. I see no reason in not allowing Echo to work on totems, while allowing Crown of Eyes and Discharge to exist.

"
Qarl wrote:

We have increased the spawn speed of the Stream of Monsters mod on ambush chests.

Thank god! One of the best fixes i have seen in a long time! :D
"
Qarl wrote:

We have increased the spawn speed of the Stream of Monsters mod on ambush chests.

There goes my occasional coffee break.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info