Last Hoorah! before seceding and waiting for release....

So, I have been waiting for weeks, hoping to get my email and haven't. If you all could find it in your heart to send a simple gamer a beta key, I would be so very grateful. I will even do bug-reports for you if need be. I will seriously whore myself out as a game tester (I make about 18$hr) for this key....
"Through rivers of blood and mountains of fire I have come. To end the horror and destruction wrought upon me by the wickedness of your words. Let this hour be the the twilight of your hold on my mind"
Waste of time. Most giveaway keys are used to boost someone's stream or youtube viewer count. Just wait on timer/Jan/Feb.

"
Jimbot wrote:
Waste of time. Most giveaway keys are used to boost someone's stream or youtube viewer count. Just wait on timer/Jan/Feb.

Your dead wrong and you should not post to people with false information. As you can see I have a Beta key which you do not. Perhaps you should do some research and take some initiative instead of falsely leading people. I would thank you to not post in my threads with false information as well.
"Through rivers of blood and mountains of fire I have come. To end the horror and destruction wrought upon me by the wickedness of your words. Let this hour be the the twilight of your hold on my mind"
link as a person in the same situation could you spare a friend key if you get one :)?
IGN: IgnitedWafflez
I should make a post asking for a beta key.. seems it works pretty often. Grats on getting in))))

I've given up on getting a key, never was real lucky in this :). Just going to wait until the open beta ^^;;
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3
Shall we take a poll?
You may have got lucky, but I still stand on my words, for the vast majority of the forum population.

"
Jimbot wrote:
Shall we take a poll?
You may have got lucky, but I still stand on my words, for the vast majority of the forum population.

Well, you use your methods and I will use mine. I think the results speak for themselves. They want people to play this game. They want people to test it, and give feedback. All I'm asking is that you don't post false information in my threads. I thank you to respect my wishes.
Now that you both have an invite you can settle this dispute on the battlefield.
I would also like to whore my self out for a beta key!
looks like a great game. I would love an invite
Proud Member of Clan~DA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info