Templar LA/Frenzy Bow build

Please feel free to comment and let me know how I can improve this build as I'm fairly new to this game. I plan on playing this character till the start of the next 4-month league. Thanks!

Character Spec Sheets
Spoiler

This build has probably been posted a couple times already, but I'm new to the game and proud of this build. Its basically ZiggyD's LA/Frenzy Ranger build - but my idea was to be tankier from the start to help me level up.

Now that I'm Level 88 and doing maps, I'll tell you that its definitely not the most powerful of builds, but I feel that's mainly due to my gear (I'm one of those PoE poor), and not so much the build. When doing 72+ maps, I only party up and most of the time do what I can to clean up straggling monsters while the rest of the Discharge, RF, and Cyclone builds are decimating mobs.

Passives Tree

Gear
Spoiler

Off-Hand (for movement)
Spoiler

Last edited by AlfaTangOh on Jul 18, 2014, 10:16:31 AM
Sorry double post error
Last edited by AlfaTangOh on Jun 12, 2014, 8:11:11 AM
You should post a youtube video showing off your L33t build! Ziggy would be proud...

Btw, for all you haters (if there happens to be any! :P), all the gear you see is self found. Our guild isn't very fond of trading so we don't do it too often. Yes, I know, we're missing out on getting rich and having uber items. I just want to play the actual game and not the meta trading game.

Al, I believe you feel the same way.
Updated - My resists are now capped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info