[1.3] MaryAnguish: Low Life 78k SA+Chain / 275k Frenzy

boring mate!!! get 10000000 pdps bow take some nodes in tree and make guide :(
no offence :O
"
DeeMonk wrote:

Waiting to read this same comment at Fyndel's, Atlas's, Kaiserin's or any other hundred of OP build threads.

No offence too.
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
can u kill atzirir with this build?? let me no its important cuz im doing this build only because i want to farm atziri and you said its similar to that other guys build cant remember his name
Lend Fyndel your Glyphmark so that he can test tornado shot with his witch tree and gear for ST. There shouldn't be a diffs in swapping a phys dagger with a phys bow? The results will be interesting!

Edit: We all know that Fyndel perfected his ST build so merging the two (your bow and his tree and gear with gems) = OMFG!
Last edited by AqUaLoRd on Nov 13, 2014, 9:33:41 PM
"
Chuca79 wrote:
"
DeeMonk wrote:

Waiting to read this same comment at Fyndel's, Atlas's, Kaiserin's or any other hundred of OP build threads.

No offence too.

whahaha
IGN:Layent
PST(GMT -7:00)
Thread updated with new tree, gear and some intro notes about patch 1.3.

"
KingSeagoe wrote:
can u kill atzirir with this build?

Didn't try, but there are some ranged builds than can do, so I think is viable.

"
AqUaLoRd wrote:
Lend Fyndel your Glyphmark so that he can test tornado shot with his witch tree and gear for ST. There shouldn't be a diffs in swapping a phys dagger with a phys bow? The results will be interesting!

Edit: We all know that Fyndel perfected his ST build so merging the two (your bow and his tree and gear with gems) = OMFG!

Already tested the low life + BM build with this char. No, is not the best for a ranger. After a lot of calculations, I think the current tree is the best for a Low Life ranged char.

NOTES FOR PATCH 1.3: content moved to Ranger forum. You can check the new thread here.
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
Last edited by Chuca79 on Dec 3, 2014, 11:50:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info