Pick the deals for Saturday's Marathon Sale!

bell lizard pet, black cat pet, infernal skull
"
60x7 wrote:
Do it during the fucking daytime ffs. Like ppl are going to stay up all night for this...

[Post Edited by Support]

Be fair though, daytime for who? Not everyone lives in the same country.
IGN shdowe
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Jun 5, 2014, 3:17:28 AM
i hope for the disciplin aura effect and the tikki takka totem skin! pls on a good time for an eu player or i will be sleeping^^
I've been watching for the ebony weapon effect for weeks now.
For the love of God PLEASE Infernal Skull. I've been waiting for months and recently purchased the arctic armor even though it *may* have put me just under what the skull would be discounted for. At 50% I'd easily be able to afford it.
Meow.
Seraph Spectral Throw would be nice
Discipline forcefield effect, lightning skull, lightning weapon effect, lightning footprints, please.
Skin transfer 10 pack? And good on ye for looking to implement a voting system on daily deals. And oh, guild stash tab too?
Fire Ferrets
Last edited by man_ga on Jun 5, 2014, 2:14:37 AM
Seraph spectral throw, and make it a good time for players in the EST Time zone
"
Chris wrote:
Because of the deep 50% discount, we don't plan to apply it to stash tab bundles or any of the 1.1.4 microtransactions from last week, but there are hundreds of other popular ones to pick from.

Really?

Chris I count less than 150 total items in the MTX shop and only a fraction of those would be classed as "popular".
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Jun 5, 2014, 1:54:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info