Pick the deals for Saturday's Marathon Sale!

Because of the deep 50% discount, we don't plan to apply it to stash tab bundles or any of the 1.1.4 microtransactions from last week, but there are hundreds of other popular ones to pick from. Based on community feedback, we'll assemble a schedule of the 24 microtransactions that will be discounted on Saturday.

If this sale goes well, we'll try to add more formal support for voting on effects that people would like to be put on special.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
:O

Man if the lightning scorpion went 50% off. holy crap
IGN: @Sleepless
Twitch.tv/iamsleeplesss
Last edited by Iamsleepless on Jun 5, 2014, 5:04:39 AM
First page hype?

Looks really interesting guys :O

EDIT: Tiki totem skin :D
Last edited by Anisana on Jun 5, 2014, 1:00:14 AM
"
Iamsleepless wrote:
:O

Yep, just follow through with your name and you won't miss any!
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
first page? gimme dem banana mtx :3
Brilliant Feathers

Because it has never been on sale.
IGN: PyRobotic
What a bummer no 50% reduction on stash tab bundle... Maybe 50% in single ones? You never see those on sale.
The burning and arctic skull helm replacements! And yes, Tiki + Olmec totem! :D

EDIT: HI MOM FIRST PAGE
IGN: Annamelia (Incursion)
Last edited by Krastoff on Jun 5, 2014, 2:17:43 AM
Yey! 50% on the anger, wrath and hatred aura skulls :D
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
Last edited by Aramil on Jun 5, 2014, 1:24:24 AM
How about some Iron Maiden and footprint love?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info