[2.2] Brentorg's Nutter Discharger Build (Wand CoC) TOP DPS

What I mean is that it's the setup for dangerous situations to stay safe.
Discharge is still the primary setup.

I updated the stats pictures.
Not playing anymore - Support and replies on my build thread are discontinued
Last edited by Xanvast on Jul 1, 2014, 1:52:54 PM
"
Xanvast wrote:
I have replaced the Berek's Grip with another ring. I only have added cold damage right now so barrage and ice spear both drop the lightning and fire resistances of targets. It was working before too but just not as clean.

How do you replenish mana without Berek's Grip, when you are running grace and purity of element, not clarity?
I've been thinking about survivability. AA is bad idea because we haven't enought mana regen and mana pool. So I changed skill three to the following with IR and VP. With VP we haven't problem with reflect. Also we have more dexterity for accuracy raiting and more resists. I returned double curses :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA3nfVT_v1tDjlGYw2VUsTniaVbXukkbVIfjNd8nDVcFLAUfPq44QOSGNDEZby4Z2jf8bC7PyrHNzBxSepRwaTJ4hCWm2MC7QM8h2CHiQ87LBGceq62wunXLl8gwk8jklRb55XycpKKPoZhuvumK2sR7iT6yynCCpNna6PRj8nFSAabNDQgUlKyCzp5CIZhc9lsjhuqt0NKU8kqlXGZk-18luv_MWrC4V97Dg26aluTipnoHLDOtjjaio4KaWHdswGLdJKfUwtF1AA_RSwOjA5Urw3Tm1YB3RVfM7r5NteUDA=
P.S.This passive tree works with Berek's Grip or with LL gem.
P.S.S. Tree is still in development...
IGN: JarRa_hello
Last edited by JarRa_hello on Jul 1, 2014, 11:44:37 PM
"
Choginator wrote:
How do you replenish mana without Berek's Grip, when you are running grace and purity of element, not clarity?

Barrage cost is 30 mana, my mana regen is 16.5/s and non reserved mana pool is 236. You can shoot and even warp around for a good 30s before being oom, more if packs are distant from one another.

I always got this with me if needed, it refills within a couple of seconds.

Edit : If you don't want to use mana flask at all you just have to spend 1 point in +5 mana gained on kill and it will be enough.
Last edited by Xanvast on Jul 1, 2014, 11:50:39 PM
SO, ES its an otehr choice then ?. VP its compatible for your HP build or also for ES ?. I ask VP rune cops im coming after 3 months of away becasue of working, and dont have the atziris items, even the gloves for insta leech effect mod.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Last edited by Dhoros on Jul 2, 2014, 1:57:12 AM
Actually, i really like your idea of long lasting regen from life leech which would allow RF in!

Indeed one hit of discharge can proc a really long regen. But i don't like the fact that it force ll on the main setup. Maybe use another 4 link discharge without coc just to proc the regen once in a while, and keep the rest of the setup but with the added given by from RF?

I don't know about the 4l, maybe discharge/conc effect/ll/increase aoe? ice spear?(mana leech? i guess you don't need it, but the same is on here, have a x second long 40% of your total mana regen would be nice) without quality you would get a two time longer regen but less regen also. depends if you want it to run longer or to regen more, i guess 40% of your life regen by second is nice if the disharge is big enough to last for some time.

Btw, i don't understand your cwdt defensive setup, normally you would run enduring cry somewhere for immortal call to be of any use.

Last edited by A1b2y3s4s on Jul 2, 2014, 5:12:49 AM
Also don't forget blood rage for additional dmg if you don't use elemental equi. You can easily add it if you are already running RF i think. get you more chance to freeze mobs also.
You don't need enduring cry with a voll's devotion.

Edit : Gear is updated.
Last edited by Xanvast on Jul 2, 2014, 9:05:43 AM
I wanted 1 right placed white socket to combine my 3 Voll's into 1 but I fucked up my 2 main 3G3B and 4G2B

I'm quitting the game thank you for your interest.
Gl everyone don't yolo vaal your stuff out of boredom.
Last edited by Xanvast on Jul 3, 2014, 10:23:34 AM
Wow, y corrupting almost never get you what you want, most of the time it goes yellow.

Sad, great build btw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info